Useles Billy dun hat tu much rum punch to drive the ol truck #928

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB0704

I Gots Goats
Im not juan to bash titles, I think erybody is well aware of my thoughts on that subject. So, I will say this juan has potential with a few minor adjustments. Nothing big, cosmetics mostly. Little paint here, a few screws there, and it has the makin' of a goot'n

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Im not juan to bash titles, I think erybody is well aware of my thoughts on that subject. So, I will say this juan has potential with a few minor adjustments. Nothing big, cosmetics mostly. Little paint here, a few screws there, and it has the makin' of a goot'n
Well you picked it apart pretty good.

Pig Predator

Useles Billy’s Fishel Hog Killer ?
I thought you was done with the remodel business?

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
I wuz 2tutwo drank to paint last night.

JB0704

I Gots Goats
Had an offer put on the house in 3 days. Going through the due diligence period, inspection was yesterday, will find out the damage today.

Pig Predator

Useles Billy’s Fishel Hog Killer ?
Had an offer put on the house in 3 days. Going through the due diligence period, inspection was yesterday, will find out the damage today.
Thats awesome news! I was afraid the HAINTS got ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.