Useles Billy kant kall a kurkey! # 75

Status
Not open for further replies.

jesnic

My wife and I went to Shenandoah Valley on one vacation. We fished a fairly large lake. She caught a 40" rainbow and was freakin out. We had fish for dinner for four of us.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
40" rainbow is a monster. The biggest one I ever caught out of the creeks up here might have went 2 lbs.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
The lakes north of here have some huge Browns in them.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Personally I dont think a fresh water trout can touch a speck for tablefare just my opinion.

jesnic

40" rainbow is a monster. The biggest one I ever caught out of the creeks up here might have went 2 lbs.

First time some friends took me up to N Ga to fish the streams, I couldn't believe what they were fishing for. They were all excited to haul in bait! There I was with penn bait caster and 60lb test braided line.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
First time some friends took me up to N Ga to fish the streams, I couldn't believe what they were fishing for. They were all excited to haul in bait! There I was with penn bait caster and 60lb test braided line.

Prolly hatchery release fish, bout 4 to 6 inches long.

Gone Fishing

G.F. is the fresh water trout slayer.

Naw just got lucky.......there was supposed to be a tournament that weekend but it had rained too much so they cancelled the tourney but the trout were already stocked. However, I do still say that a trout is a fish and fish love real worms.....

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I like my fish with cornmeal on them and dropped in hot peanut oil.

jesnic

Prolly hatchery release fish, bout 4 to 6 inches long.

That was it. And boy were they excited. I've caught some nice trout down on the hooch, below lake lanier. Pulled some real nice cats out of 6 mile creek and some white bass and small mouths up north on lake lanier.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I did catch that 2 lb rainbow on a red wiggler, I was fishing for redeye bass.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
The white bass run up the red river during april and you can not keep them off any lure you put in the water. After they been in that cold water for a while they are not bad eating.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Night G.F. you need to start eating dem fish you catch.

Status
Not open for further replies.