Useles Billy kant kall a kurkey! # 75

Status
Not open for further replies.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I want to spend some more time on the east coast of Georgia. I have been thru there a lot just never stopped to smell the salt water.

jesnic

Anytime you want, let me know. The east coast is where our hunting property is. It is a place lost in time

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I have tout fished in the Pigeon river over that way and it is beautiful.

Bilge Rat LT 20

Montana is one of the only places that i have visited that i did not want to leave.

Clear air and you can see 10 miles across the valley floor.
Eastern Montana is eat up with white tail.
Locals consider them only as pests competing with mule deer.
Great fishing and very few people.
Most of the state is public land.

jesnic

There's a restaurant there called Pelican Point. Awesome seafood buffet. The old fellow that owns it is just fun to talk to. He has stories that go way back. They bring in the skrimp boats to dock at the restaurant and watch the tide come and go while you eat.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
2 places I want to go N Dakota and Montana.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
There's a restaurant there called Pelican Point. Awesome seafood buffet. The old fellow that owns it is just fun to talk to. He has stories that go way back. They bring in the skrimp boats to dock at the restaurant and watch the tide come and go while you eat.

What town J?

jesnic

Montana is one of the only places that i have visited that i did not want to leave.

Clear air and you can see 10 miles across the valley floor.
Eastern Montana is eat up with white tail.
Locals consider them only as pests competing with mule deer.
Great fishing and very few people.
Most of the state is public land.

One of the fellas that hunts with us has a 1000 acre farm in Montana. The only problem is after the flight, you still have a 1/2 day ride to get there.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I grew up fishing the creeks and rivers feeding the Gulf with my Dad. We caught a lot of specks, reds and sheephead. That is another place I plan to spend some time.

jesnic

Most beautiful place I ever been was Lake Tahoe. We went in late November and the southern end of the lake was white sand beaches and the north end covered in snow. Driving through the big Sequoyah trees with 20 foot tall snow banks on either side.

Bilge Rat LT 20

Darien is a nice coastal town.
See it now cause it won't be the same in a very few years.
Our coast is lucky, most of the barrier islands are protected.
We won't have houses all the way to the ocean like FL.

No speed limit, just keep it below 100, in most of the state.
If you go 55 to 70 it will take 1/2 a day to get anywhere.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
We used to fish a lake in North Florida called Lake Immonia. It was dark water covered with Liily pads, we would catch around 10 bluegill each trip, but none of them would be under 2 and a half pound apiece.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Got to check this Darien out on our next trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.