Useless Billy bought on old Dodge truck with an #883 in it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny 71

Junebug
I think my Saturday adventure to Kolomoki is prolly off. That would make 3 round trips down there in one week........and it's 195 miles one way. I gotta take Buzz back to Americus tonight. HE will likely be working all weekend at the golf course.
Yep, we are not either, was really looking forward to it

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Hope it did not blow Flash's peanut wagons over.

JB0704

The Original JB
The dang thing was still a hurricane in Americus. I am wondering if a hurricane ever made it that far inland...........

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
Morning

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
Glad everyone is safe

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
Material stuff can be replaced.

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
I didn't sleep much last night.

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
FB_IMG_1539273675059.jpg

JB0704

The Original JB
This is From Dixie, he asked me to post it up for him:

Dixie Cutter said:
Storm was incredible. We fared almost perfectly, and Im amazed. We lost an outdoor ceiling fan, the attic floor over the garage is wet. Leaves and limbs, etc. Dothan is a mixed bag. Somehow half the town has power? Tree damage is the issue- older neigborhoods with big pines and oaks got killed. The biggest problem for us is the blackout. I cant get on the billy (Verizon is broke) and can run the tv, but it only has soap operas. Radio has music. So we're in a vacuum as far as seeing how the hurricane was in other areas, which is killing us. 2018, we need internet more than we need water. Someone text me that Nic did ok, please. See yall asap

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
Hey MAtt, how bad it get in Forsyth last night?

Not to bad. Just Lot of leaves and pinestraw everywhere. A few trees across the road, but not near as bad as I expected

Status
Not open for further replies.