Useless Billy done climbed #1,188 mountains

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pig Predator

Useles Billy’s Fishel Hog Killer ?
Gave my boy a walther p22 with a spare magazine and 1400 rounds of ammo when he was 10. He was a good shot with that lil pistol but said it hurt his thumb to load all them boolits....:rolleyes:

10 year old PP would have loaded them mags after both my thumbs were bleeding or I ran out of ammo....

Pig Predator

Useles Billy’s Fishel Hog Killer ?
So I traded the walther off and gave him a sauer and sons single action 22 revolver. Found it not in his closet when he moved out but the spare bedroom closet.....

The boy definitely takes atter his mom's side of the family...

JB0704

The Original JB
So I traded the walther off and gave him a sauer and sons single action 22 revolver. Found it not in his closet when he moved out but the spare bedroom closet.....

The boy definitely takes atter his mom's side of the family...

Buzz was never much of a gun nut either. Some folks take to it more than others.

JB0704

The Original JB
Got asked stoopid questions like " How many guns does that make?" "How many guns do you need to hunt with?" "Why do you need so many boolits?"

My answer is always "This is still America right? That's why, and mind your own bees wax!"

I always push back agains the "how much do you need" question. I don't have to need them. I just have to want them.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
My only issue with caint stop what’s comin thing is that it suggests everthing is predetermined and I don’t believe it is.

JB0704

The Original JB
Yeah growing up i spent every minute in the woods my brother stayed in the house

I have two brothers. I'm the only one that still hunts. Another one fishes a good bit, but neither have any interest in hunting.

Status
Not open for further replies.