Useless Billy dun been to #993 dollar general stores

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duff

Very sorry Greg. Prayers are with you and your family

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Sorry about the no good morning today ! I thank I told yall about my Mom being in the hospital too, along with my Dad last week, recovering from a broke hip.. I was up very late at home last night. I had to get up early to get to the hospital. I had to come tell my Mom about my Dad passing away last. He passed away at 8:24. I think I made the right decision to wait. It was after 11 before I was able to him reroute to the funeral home.

Anyways........good afternoon. The low was 52.3° in the Warwoman Community this morning.

1:47
Sorry to hear Greg.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I surely hate to hear it, Greg. We're thinking about y'all.

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
RIP gnc Sr.

Prayers for your family Greg

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Sorry to hear Greg of your Fathers passing. That’s a hard deal having to tell your Mother of his passing while she herself is in the hospital. Prayers for you and your family.

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
Sorry to hear about your Dad Greg. I dread that day coming in my life. Prayers for the family

karen936

Head Researcher, McDurdellson Enterprises, Inc.
So sorry to hear about your Dad Greg

karen936

Head Researcher, McDurdellson Enterprises, Inc.
ok good nite billy's

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Yep nite time for this old fella too tu to two tonight

Duff

Imma hit da hay to too tew 2 two 3-1=1+1

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
I've got to catch the new episode of the curse of oak island. They've been finding some interesting things

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
That's odd. Wonder what I did wrong. My YouTube channel is set to private. Could that be why?

Unless you been seeing a lot of Fighter Jets almost crashing in you Backyard, I would say it was something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.