Useless Billy Sous vided a catfish at #909 degrees

Status
Not open for further replies.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I gotta admit...that deer roast looked pretty good...
It looked like it needed finishing off for awhile though, looked pretty much like a raw deer roast to me.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member

Mr Bya Lungshot

BANNED LUNATIC FRINGE
What’s with the 130 anyway? Why not bump that temp up past the danger zone and it be done. Seems like one of the internet challenges that get you to eat tide pods or jump in front of cars.

Mr Bya Lungshot

BANNED LUNATIC FRINGE
I woulda left the eggs for the pan anyway. It’s the FRESH veggies I was lookin at.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
What’s with the 130 anyway? Why not bump that temp up past the danger zone and it be done. Seems like one of the internet challenges that get you to eat tide pods or jump in front of cars.
I think you set it at the internal temp you want the meat to finish at, and leave it there until it does, I guess. You can do the same thing on a grill in six minutes, with some sear on the outside, and smoke flavor to boot.

Pig Predator

Useles Billy’s Fishel Hog Killer ?
I think you set it at the internal temp you want the meat to finish at, and leave it there until it does, I guess. You can do the same thing on a grill in six minutes, with some sear on the outside, and smoke flavor to boot.
I think you supposed to blow the smoke in the bag before you seal it...

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
Morning

Status
Not open for further replies.