Using Hornady LeveRevolution .44 Mag/225gr in Ruger SRH?

RustyH

I don’t know about that caliber, but I’ve killed 2 deer with 30-30 LeveRevolution and they performed awesomely, now its my go to round for my 30-30, I have stockpiled several boxes of it.

Reactions: Dub

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
That SRH should handle anything you put in it. I'd just try it and see how it works for you. Every gun seems to have an ammo preference.

Kilroy

I use 225gr leverevaluation in my handloads for my S&W 629 and they work great. Dropped a buck in his tracks year before last.

AliBubba

Thanks all.. I took a box to the range and was really please with the grouping at 50 yards. Well, I tried today to get a box or two and everyone seems to be out of stock..

Big7

The Oracle
That SRH should handle anything you put in it. I'd just try it and see how it works for you. Every gun seems to have an ammo preference.
Yeah...

Except at pistol ranges. Don't matter much unless you are shooting extreme range with a Thompson or XP, etc..

Having said all that, the LeveRevolution is excellent ammo for store bought. They were developed to shoot "pointy" boolits in tubular magazines.

It will solve any situation in the calibers offered.

Lilly001

44 mag LeveRevolution is my go to for my SRH.
It is easily the most accurate In my gun.
Now to get a shot on game to see how it preforms.

Reactions: Dub

Big7

The Oracle
And... Any Ruger can take just about anything you feed it.