UT vs UGA

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Domestic Abuse went up in Knoxville last night.

BuckNasty83

If you put that loss on the QB you have no football IQ. That fumble was from his blindside. Tgat INT was because of pressure. Your O line sucks bad. And your play caller is a joke.
When 1 person loses the ball 4 times and 3 of those times the other team got it, he has to shoulder some blame. But your right, it's not all on him. The o line fell apart and our RBs didn't pass block very well.

But come on Brown. Throwing under pressure is part of the job. He's a vet, I expect more

westcobbdog

Man it sure was ugly. We had almost 10 panelists in the first half. We were killing ourself. It seemed every other play, we'd do something stupid. Despite how awful we were, we managed to go into halftime with a 21-17 point lead. That's how Jekyll Hyde y'all are.

I think yalls depth just wears people down after half time . What yall got 8 deep on defense? ?
Think they go 30 deep, no kidding. “ An embarrassment of riches”

TinKnocker

When 1 person loses the ball 4 times and 3 of those times the other team got it, he has to shoulder some blame. But your right, it's not all on him. The o line fell apart and our RBs didn't pass block very well.

But come on Brown. Throwing under pressure is part of the job. He's a vet, I expect more
-1 yards rushing and didn’t pass block either. I thought y’all were supposed to have a couple good backs.

BuckNasty83

-1 yards rushing and didn’t pass block either. I thought y’all were supposed to have a couple good backs.
Told y'all in op our backs was too small to rush on yall, but we'd try. JG had -50 yards or something. Our backs only avg. 2.2 ypc on yall. Playcalling was predictable too. Tends to happen when every other play is a penalty and your starting off behind the sticks.

Can't shoot yourself in the foot like that again and again against elite defense like yalls.

nickel back

Because he has cost us so many games, he's in his 5th year and just don't have it and we know it.

You're right, it probably wouldn't have mattered much who was in, in the 2nd half. Yall made us 1 dimensional. But on the other hand, 1 can only wonder... What if he converted a couple more critical throws, what if he didn't fumble 3 times, what if he didn't throw that interception. All he had to do was allow the punt team to get on the field.

Ga defense did its job, but Getting sacked is one thing, fumbling the ball 3 times is another. So, technically, he lost it. Id like to have seen it play out different is all.

The crazy thing is, the announcers were just talking about how he hadn't threw an int and he threw a freaking int then goes on a fumbling spree. How Tennessee is that lol

facepalm: never mind I give up, you couldn't see the light if it was shinning directly in your eyes.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Told y'all in op our backs was too small to rush on yall, but we'd try. JG had -50 yards or something. Our backs only avg. 2.2 ypc on yall. Playcalling was predictable too. Tends to happen when every other play is a penalty and your starting off behind the sticks.

Can't shoot yourself in the foot like that again and again against elite defense like yalls.
It was so nice of y'all to try. :bounce:

Browning Slayer

The crying over on VolNation is hilarious.

They are just one QB away from winning the Natty..:rofl:

hayseed_theology

The crying over on VolNation is hilarious.

They are just one QB away from winning the Natty..:rofl:

The "Made a Bet This Morning" thread was my favorite over there. I think it's on second page of the football forum by now.

Browning Slayer

The "Made a Bet This Morning" thread was my favorite over there. I think it's on second page of the football forum by now.
Thing is, we can't post dang near any of them on here due to language.. :rofl:

brownceluse

I can honestly say that was worth all the brain cells I put jeopardy going over there. I have never seen a fan base so legit on being ignorant. What’s even funnier is the occasional fan with common sense gets hammered by the locals!!!! Wow!