Very unusual......

Jimmypop

way to hunt artifacts. I had planted a small plot on 9/17. No rain yet. I took a photo 9/26 to send to my friend to show the progress. This morning I pulled the shot up on my computer. Did the ole finger spread to check a white spot on the picture. Check the blow up and see what I saw just above the white spot on the ground. Cold this morning. I'm going to drive back this afternoon and pick it up. Morrow mtn. I think, maybe Adena.

Attachments

• IMG_20220926_083029714.jpg
    IMG_20220926_083029714.jpg
    648.1 KB · Views: 327
  • IMG_20221010_081737687.jpg
    IMG_20221010_081737687.jpg
    498.1 KB · Views: 333

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Looks kinda like a Marion to me. What a neat way to find a point too!

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Cool way to find a point. As many points as are found in just the southeast really makes one wonder how long humans have been in this area.

trad bow

I do too, it’s just these trained professors that make me laugh with their scientific facts that get dispelled every couple of years that causes one to doubt what the majority of them say.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
I do too, it’s just these trained professors that make me laugh with their scientific facts that get dispelled every couple of years that causes one to doubt what the majority of them say.

I heard about this man years ago and did a study on him. He was so firm in his beliefs that it was fanatical. Check him out.

Aleš Hrdlička

trad bow

I heard about this man years ago and did a study on him. He was so firm in his beliefs that it was fanatical. Check him out.

Aleš Hrdlička
I’ll check him out. I trust your opinion.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Great find ! I’d be all over that field as soon as we get some rain

Buckshot

way to hunt artifacts. I had planted a small plot on 9/17. No rain yet. I took a photo 9/26 to send to my friend to show the progress. This morning I pulled the shot up on my computer. Did the ole finger spread to check a white spot on the picture. Check the blow up and see what I saw just above the white spot on the ground. Cold this morning. I'm going to drive back this afternoon and pick it up. Morrow mtn. I think, maybe Adena.

Looks like a leaf to me.