vitamins for MEN????

olroy

I am going to start taking vitamins and wanted to get some suggestions from of you healthier people on what to take..

Thanks

JohnMac

any multi-vitamin

is all you need. I currently take Centrum, but any of the name brand multi-vitamins, would work just as well.

QuakerBoy

I am currently taking one a day mens health formula has extra vitamins for your heart and prostate.

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
I take a generic multi vitamin, a 500 mg vitamin c, a b-6 complex and a magnesium every day...and have for about 10 years. (Not had a cold in at least as long...course I will probably die from the flu after typing this!)

No need at all to buy anything but generic.

Jim

QuackAddict

Go to Wal-Mart and buy the OneSource brand for men. My doctor said that these are just as good as all the major name brands and they are much cheaper.

H

HT2

Vitamins....

I take some....

I'm not really sure what kind they are though.....

I can't remember..... :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

MoeBirds

The flu is in fullswing here in Emanuell Co. our entire school is down with somethin nasty it seems so look out!!! I managed to avoid it and I think its because I've been taking ECINASIA!!!
(sure, I'm not spelling that right!) it builds up your immune system WHEN you need it. Usually best to start taking it wat the first signs of a local outbreak, which would be Now!!!(sidenote:BEWARE of the VITAMIN-PYRAMID-SCAMMERS OUT THERE!!!! alot of; "buy this!","buy that!"..."and oh by the way you wanna job sellin nutritional-supplements,there's a seminar thi$$$ week in your area." HOGWASH!!