Vols troll Dawgs on twitter for getting Chaney

DAWG1419

Yeah, we've got a 5* bust in there too. If guys are leaving cause they can't play, just imagine the next recruiting cycle will start falling off. Kirby may be making promises he can't keep, or can't manage all the talent he's getting
Point being Gibbs is gone. Not in the portal.

brownceluse

He had an offer. That's recruiting. And don't say it wasn't commitable. He just wasn't interested in Ga for any real momentum to happen. He was the #1ot before Wright was bumbped. Signed with us pretty early. Darnell won't even visit yall. Must be that Pittman charm
?

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
We got what we wanted out of Tennessee and that was DL's. We are overstocked right the OL right now and that was not a pressing need for us this year. We have finally got to the point where we can recruit the Type players we need. You can do that when you stack up 5*'s like we have the past three years.

Last edited:

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Slayer must hate that.
Just saying, you can't say these guys mentioned wouldn't take his or someone else's spot. I mean they are rated as the top 2 ot's.
And at UT.. who’s spot would they take? The next best thing would be a coaching job. And they would be just as qualified as your current coaches.

joepuppy

Pruitt is a drunk
You say that often, like you hang out with him or something. But what does that have to do with football? With him being the HC at UT? With anything for that matter. Just tired of you beating a dead horse. I fail to see how this has had any effect on the Vols so far. Maybe I'm missing something here, but you'd probably consider me a drunk as well. Maybe I'd consider you an amateur.

Browning Slayer

You say that often, like you hang out with him or something. But what does that have to do with football? With him being the HC at UT? With anything for that matter. Just tired of you beating a dead horse. I fail to see how this has had any effect on the Vols so far. Maybe I'm missing something here, but you'd probably consider me a drunk as well. Maybe I'd consider you an amateur.

He would have to be drunk to take the HC job at UT??:huh:

brownceluse

What if the Vandy beat down was because Pruitt got drunk and didn’t get his team ready. Consider me the messenger. Consider the Vols below average regardless of who you recruit or hire. It’s pretty simple.

Browning Slayer

What if the Vandy beat down was because Pruitt got drunk and didn’t get his team ready. Consider me the messenger. Consider the Vols below average regardless of who you recruit or hire. It’s pretty simple.

Below average is being extremley nice..

They are the sludge at the bottom of a dog's water bowl that hasn't been changed in a month.