Waders

JROESEL

Good afternoon gentleman, I’m in the market for some breathable waders, I’ve been researching on line and just wanted some field input from all of you, my neoprenes are 9 years old and are starting to leak a little, I like the idea of the breathables being loose fitting, and I keep seeing where only the boots are insulated, is that how most of them are??

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
I want waders for deer ? hunting. Got a swampy area think they would work great. May even shoot a duck there.
Are the breathable pretty durable?

Wire Nut

I have banded waders. I don’t know if any of the breathable waders are better than the others. I like mine and they’re way more comfortable than my neoprene ones. If you don’t need them right now wait till Rogers runs their sale after the season ends. I got mine for $100

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
I'm into season 2 with frog togg breathable with the removable liner. So far so good. Will buy again

JROESEL

https://www.rogerssportinggoods.com/Rogers-Elite-2-In-1-Insulated-Breathable-Waders
they are very nice, kinda tight in the ankles but I put a empty 2 liter bottle in them and it stretched them out, it’s the rubber the way they packed them, frog togs actually makes them for Rodgers, and there on sale, I got the husky, I’m 6’3 220, and they have plenty of room for layers, they also have side straps where you can adjust the width under your arm pits, and they don’t have big buckles that get in the way of your gun

JROESEL

Good evening gentlemen, I just got back from Arkansas and put these Rodgers through the ringer, from pits, to timber and running through rice and bean stubble, the only issue I can see, was that my feet kept pulling out of the boots, I could pull up on the legs while I walked in the marsh and my feet wouldn’t come out, there are five loops for the hook to go through on the shoulder straps, so I couldn’t get them any tighter, do to not having a buckle adjustment, my neoprenes always kept my feet in the boots, they are the right size and fit perfect, does anyone have any tricks with these breathables ??

Latest posts