Walmart

rosewood

Well, for what it is worth, Walmart didn't price gouge ammo during Covid. They still sold it for reasonable prices when they had it. Most other stores jacked up their prices. And they do still sell some guns and ammo around here. Although, they don't sell traditional handgun ammo, just long gun.

Rosewood

transfixer

Well, for what it is worth, Walmart didn't price gouge ammo during Covid. They still sold it for reasonable prices when they had it. Most other stores jacked up their prices. And they do still sell some guns and ammo around here. Although, they don't sell traditional handgun ammo, just long gun.

Rosewood

That is probably due to their alliance with Bloomberg's Anytown for gun safety organization ,,, which they contribute to , Walmart is just a lousy company all the way around, from their stance on firearms, to the way they treat their employees ,and the way they staff their stores, or rather "don't staff their stores" , now they are treating paying customers like criminals with the way they are handling the self checkouts, basically forcing people to use them because they aren't using cashiers at most times,

So they're going to make you do the work of their employees , and then act like you might be stealing from them ?

Yeah,,, sounds like a company I want to patronize ,, NOT

dslc6487

Don't go to walmart any more either.......however, it is not the guns and ammo in the store that bother me.......the guns, ammo, and thugs in the parking lot is what bothers me.......and they are protected by our present administration............

Dub

Don't go to walmart any more either.......however, it is not the guns and ammo in the store that bother me.......the guns, ammo, and thugs in the parking lot is what bothers me.......and they are protected by our present administration............

The headlines from pretty much any news source today.....in any city across our country......have stories of lunatic criminals violently attacking innocent victims.

For the most part, the eunuch law makers crank out more legislation that would criminalize the innocent law abiders for taking precautions to protect themselves. They don't seem concerned with deterring the actual lunatic assailants......heck, they don't seem to think we have enough.....they are importing more 24/7 via the Southern Border.

It is a disgusting mess.

We have removed God from schools and removed God from public office. We have allowed evil to have a free run at things.

What did we expect would happen ???

Now....our lawmakers are more concerned with misgendering someone......or not shaming the able bodied from seeking handouts.....or being inclusive to after school devil worship clubs.

I'm not worried about my generation. We will ride it out and make a good stand.....or we won't. I can't worry about those that know better yet have chosen to give way to easy....give way to complacency....given way to evil.

I am worried for my son, my nieces, my nephew and Lord willing, their future children. We are leaving them a huge mess. They didn't make it......we did.....yet they will have to solve it.

The solution won't be found in some battery powered device.

The solution will be found in their hearts, minds and souls.....and we have polluted each of these in so many ways.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
The headlines from pretty much any news source today.....in any city across our country......have stories of lunatic criminals violently attacking innocent victims.

For the most part, the eunuch law makers crank out more legislation that would criminalize the innocent law abiders for taking precautions to protect themselves. They don't seem concerned with deterring the actual lunatic assailants......heck, they don't seem to think we have enough.....they are importing more 24/7 via the Southern Border.

It is a disgusting mess.

We have removed God from schools and removed God from public office. We have allowed evil to have a free run at things.

Now....our lawmakers are more concerned with misgendering someone......or not shaming the able bodied from seeking handouts.....or being inclusive to after school devil worship clubs.

I'm not worried about my generation. We will ride it out and make a good stand.....or we won't. I can't worry about those that know better yet have chosen to give way to easy....give way to complacency....given way to evil.

I am worried for my son, my nieces, my nephew and Lord willing, their future children. We are leaving them a huge mess. They didn't make it......we did.....yet they will have to solve it.

The solution will be found in their hearts, minds and souls.....and we have polluted each of these in so many ways.
Can’t think of a better statement to finish this one up, so I’ll post my thoughts and bump this^^^^

I’m a low budget user and have shopped at Walmart my whole life. I like visiting with my friend back in the sports section too….shout out to Sammy!

I also love the self check out! I can ring myself up faster than any register clerk, bag my stuff the way I want it(taught by me wife!), and be gone!

I am fortunate that my store is the Woodstock store on Bell’s ferry. It is the best Walmart I’ve ever been to. New carts and the remodel inside gave the self check lanes a bigger landing area. I can get a whole buggy full without putting stuff on the floor like I used to.

I get almost all my fishing tackle there, my arrows, oil and filters for 3 vehicles….sometimes ammo. If I can’t find it at Walmart, I usually buy it online. It’s also a great place to compare prices. I’ll take a pic of something and then find it online……sometimes in the store if I’m in no hurry. I just bought a Vivitar sd card reader online for like $10, after finding it for $25ish at the store.

leroy

It is a disgusting mess.

Amen Dub, we think alike!!

Reactions: Dub

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Support your local gun store!
My local gun store is Cabela’s. But I was checking out the 6.5 creed-moor(s) at Walmart the other day. The system indicated they had 140 guns in stock! The glass display was 100% full……guess that makes my local gun store the Walmart. No pistols, but PSA has those and they usually get my money.

Hillbilly stalker

We have 3 local gun stores. All 3 charge 2-3 times the price of Wal Mart on ammo. I would love to support them, but I’m not getting rotto rooted like that. I don’t shoot enough to order by the case except for shotgun shells about every other year. Can’t alway find what you want at Wally World, I grab a box when I see them. What ever works for a fellow tho.

Latest posts