Wanted, cold blooded killers !

BowanaLee

You are the one who keeps paying entry fees & sending Bowanna BP cards just like the rest of us.:pop:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Smart man ! ...Even an old dog learn by repeated shock therapy. :bounce:

Still taking offers, send me a PM. :cheers:

Last edited:

Bow Only

You are the one who keeps paying entry fees & sending Bowanna BP cards just like the rest of us.:pop:

You remember in Road House when Frank Tilghman brought in Dalton as the Cooler to clean up the Double Deuce? Consider me the Cooler.

mickyu

You remember in Road House when Frank Tilghman brought in Dalton as the Cooler to clean up the Double Deuce? Consider me the Cooler.

All you have to do is follow three simple rules. One, never underestimate your opponent. Expect the unexpected. Two, take it outside. Never start anything inside the bar unless it's absolutely necessary. And three, be nice. :bounce:

Bow Only

I don't underestimate my opponent.
I expect the unexpected.
I will be taking it outside.
And I will be nice about winning ya'lls money.

BowanaLee

Still taking offers, send me a PM. :cheers:

Last edited:

BowanaLee

The bigun I was chasing last year is still around. I found his shed on the same little woodlot.
Some how we just missed meeting. Theres a lot more than just him so my odds are high.
Still taking offers, so lets take some bass pro shop gift cards ! :cool:

Attachments

• 11 pt shed 006 resized.jpg
    11 pt shed 006 resized.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 220
  • 071 resized.jpg
    071 resized.jpg
    208.5 KB · Views: 218

BowanaLee

Thanks for your interest everyone. Its good to know I have that many great hunters wanting to be on the old mans team.
Good luck in the challenge and in your endeavours. These spots are filled. :cool:

100hunter

Thanks for your interest everyone. Its good to know I have that many great hunters wanting to be on the old mans team.
Good luck in the challenge and in your endeavours. These spots are filled. :cool:

Unless you recruited Derik, Frank, Heartstopper, or Jay Maxwell, great should be replaced with Mediocre.

BowanaLee

Unless you recruited Derik, Frank, Heartstopper, or Jay Maxwell, great should be replaced with Mediocre.

I noticed your name wasn't up there. Just for the record, I'd have turned you down. ::ke: ;)

jaymax

Willie, you crack me up! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yep, hope all you guys are doing well..just put my first 4 cams up this week..got a new area that should be very interesting