War Between the States

Status
Not open for further replies.

Resica

Hey guys and gals. The Gettysburg Battlefield walks start on Thursday on PCN. Pennsylvania Cable Network. They have a website. Not sure if you'd have to pay to watch or not, haven't looked. Just wanted to let anyone interested know that they'll be airing starting Thursday. Check it out if you get a chance. I've always loved them!!!

Resica

Here is their schedule.

2021 Battle of Gettysburg Anniversary Programming Schedule
Thursday, July 1

7:00 PM | LIVE Call-In Program: Battle of Gettysburg. Guests from COUG answer your questions as they portray historical figures of the time include:
► Gen. George Meade, Commander, Union Army at Gettysburg, Portrayed by Anthony Waskie
► Gen. John Gibbon, 2nd Division Commander, Union Army at Gettysburg, Portrayed by Robert Hanrahan
8:00 PM | NEW Gettysburg Battlewalk - Day 1: Cemetery Ridge with GNMP Ranger Dan Welch
8:30 PM | NEW Gettysburg Battlewalk - Battle of Gettysburg Day 1 with GNMP Ranger John Nicolas
Friday, July 2
7:00 PM | NEW Gettysburg Battlewalks - Gettysburg Day 2: The Wheatfield with GNMP Ranger Rob Finkill
7:30 PM | NEW Gettysburg Battlewalks - Battle of Gettysburg Day 2 with GNMP Ranger John Hoptak
8:00 PM | NEW Gettysburg Battlewalks - Gettysburg Day 2: Care of the Wounded with GNMP Ranger Troy Harman
Saturday, July 3
7:00 PM | NEW Gettysburg Battlewalks - Battle of Gettysburg Day 3 with GNMP Ranger Troy Harman
7:30 PM | NEW Gettysburg Battlewalks - Gettysburg Day 3: Pickett's Charge with GNMP Ranger Matt Atkinson
Sunday, July 4
8:00 AM | NEW Historical Figure Portrayals and Interviews with the Confederation of Union Generals

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
I don't remember her name but she was a nurse who wound up in charge of at least one if not all of the hospitals around Richmond.

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
The story that i heard was that she was in charge but did not have officer status and because of that was having trouble getting the cooperation she needed from others in the military and the government so Davis gave her the commission. She did it proud.

Resica

Here's a good one on the North Anna. Garry is a spaz but if you can deal with him, it's good!! Bobby Krick is good!

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
Man, if you keep this up I will get nothing at all done.

Status
Not open for further replies.