WARNING!

Cukali

Please watch out for this vehicle. Its a black 2005 - 2010 Mitsubishi OutlanderI so you have any information please message me at 6786347069

Guard your stuff. Lost over 1k of equipment but I either wrote down the plate number wrong or its out of state. Hunts north side of Allatoona lake often but hasn't been back since. Have a photo of individual on a trail camera they missed but without a name and plate I am at a dead end.

Thanks all. Be careful out there.

Attachments

• spypoint.jpg
    spypoint.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 335

Deerhead

Did you filed a police report? Law enforcement should be able to pull the tag number off that image. Also if there are any Flock tag cameras in the area PD can search the data base and link them to the crime.

Hate thieves - Good Luck and hope you get them.

westcobbdog

Bet the police have a camera on a major hard surface road nearby, also you could check nearby houses with cameras out front. Tag looks like it's out of strategy but hard to tell for sure.

Flash

Actually I Am QAnon
Doesn't look like a GA tag to me :huh:

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Please watch out for this vehicle. Its a black 2005 - 2010 Mitsubishi OutlanderI so you have any information please message me at 6786347069

Guard your stuff. Lost over 1k of equipment but I either wrote down the plate number wrong or its out of state. Hunts north side of Allatoona lake often but hasn't been back since. Have a photo of individual on a trail camera they missed but without a name and plate I am at a dead end.

Thanks all. Be careful out there.
Can you repost the photo as a full image instead of a thumbnail? I’d like to look at it a little better…… I can be found in this area quite a bit so I can keep an eye out this time too! I just can’t seem to see the thumbnail’s as well when I zoom in

notnksnemor

The Great and Powerful Oz
Not much better.
Post the full size and maybe it will be clearer.
1671899766770.png

sleepr71

The clearest pic is going to come straight off the SD card. Maybe you can get that the the Investigator..and let them download it? Looks like a SC tag..(?)