Warren County 2020-2021

hiawassee1

Guess my son had decided to go down and leave me behind to work. Hopefully a good weekend for him.
It’s tough when they get to this age and be on there own. Means I’m getting old!!

deerhuntingdawg

Hopefully he’ll get a good one. It’s crazy hot for this time of the year but big boys are dropping

hiawassee1

Nothing but a doe and small 6. He’s usually the one with the Golden Horseshoe!! I’m headed down Friday for 4-5 days, hopefully big boys start moving Better

hiawassee1

Well loaded up and ready to head south in the morning. Buddy, on club across the tracks, was down Tuesday, and said it has started. Hopefully we can get some big boys on their feet. Staying down til probably Wednesday.

hiawassee1

Not much at all going on here, slow movement. Biggest I’ve seen so far is a 3 pt. Son saw a 6 pt on Saturday evening. Beats all I’ve ever seen

Kev

This year has been the slowest I’ve seen but today they were chasing pretty good on our place. Me and my wife saw 4 different 8 pointers.

dank1296

Slowing down but still finding deer at the white oaks that are falling. The Big wind knocked alot out early.

How2fish

Got this one Oct 24th he is my best to date he was feeding on white oaks , shot him at about 8 yards from a ground blind. Bed Buck 2020.jpgone with my buddy Randy in the truck with him..Randy is 180lbs

Randy and friends.jpg

deerhuntingdawg

Congrats on a great buck How2fish!!

How2fish

Well I hunted Thursday, Friday and Saturday last week saw 5 Thursday morning , one Friday evening and hunted from daylight to 11:30 Sat morning and did not hear a gunshot let alone see a deer. Saturday evening I hunted from 4 pm to dark and hear one shot 5 min before full dark. Very strange great weather and of the 4 guys hunting only one saw a buck and no one saw more than a deer any day except me on Thursday morning. Its 2020 go figure...but we had fun and UGA won !

deerhuntingdawg

I hope everyone had a great season! One this I noticed is there were 346 more deer killed according to harvest records from 2019-2020 season to 2020-2021. That a pretty good jump for the size of our county

Latest posts