Washington County 1000ac

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1

HTRDNCK

A long time club just outside of Sandersville has a few openings for the 18-19 season. Openings are fairly rare for us, we have a great group of sportsmen that have stuck together for years.

Link to our original thread > Original recruiting thread

Approximately 10 miles from Tennille / Sandersville

Southern Zone (longer season)

Private Land / year-round lease. We have a personal relationship with the land owner. 1000 acres. Secluded / Primitive Camping. Never had a problem with leaving campers.

Good populations of Deer, Hogs, Turkey and a few Ducks. Mixed Habitat, some planted pines, Hardwoods, several creek bottoms, swamps, at least 3 beaver ponds and clearcut. Most every acre of this club is “hunt-able”. Lots of room for everybody.

State regulations, common-sense club rules (Check the club website for the rules). This is a hunt club not a party club.

Total membership 19. $640 per year

club web site http://thc.htrdnck.com

Thread starter #5

HTRDNCK

Thread starter #7

HTRDNCK

We are off of Ohoopee Church road.

Working Monday on the holiday?

Thread starter #9

HTRDNCK

PM returned

Thread starter #15

HTRDNCK

Thank you all for the interest in Tomahawk. For the 2018-19 season our roster has just filled.

If you would like to be notified of future openings, I will place your email on a notification list. PM the address to join

Best of luck to you this year.

Thread starter #17

HTRDNCK

Thank you everyone for the interest in Tomahawk. For the 2018-19 season our roster is full. If interested in hearing of future openings, PM your email address and I will place your email on a notification list if something does open.

kmckinnie

Useles Moderator
Staff member
Thank you everyone for the interest in Tomahawk. For the 2018-19 season our roster is full. If interested in hearing of future openings, PM your email address and I will place your email on a notification list if something does open.
Just PM me for next year & we can reopen this.
Thanks kenny

Status
Not open for further replies.