Washington County Hunting Club openings for members. (PICS added!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HTRDNCK

Bow season is a month away and we still have a few spots left. If you need a place to hunt, give me a holler.

There is something for every taste on this piece of property. Good group of guys, lots of good things about this club.

Come see it this Saturday. We will be down showing the property to potential members and doing a little pre-season tasks.

HTRDNCK

Bow season is less than a month away! Do you have a place to hunt?

t_may

Guys this is a nice club. Abundant supply of quality deer,

turkey, hogs, etc. Pines, hardwood bottoms, clear cut,

beaver swamp, beautiful creek. The property also has a

great private road system through it. Tom is a first class

guy and fun to be around. You can't go wrong with

joining this club.

GaBowman21

Tomahawk Hunt Club

If you haven't locked into a club yet, you really need to come see this place.
Like "t may" said there is a little something on this place for everyone.
There are lots of hogs,deer and turkey that roam this club.
Tom and a couple of us members will be down this weekend (August 12/13) if anyone wants to take a look around the place.
PM tom for directions, rules and other questions.
You can also PM if there are any questions also, I will be glad answer any question that I can.

Marlin_444

Washington County Hunting Club openings for members

PM'd yah!

HTRDNCK

All PMs returned

HTRDNCK

Bowseason is just a few weeks away.

With the wild hogs you can hunt this property year-round for big game. If you need a second club to go to when your primary is full or just boring, this makes for a nice alternative.

Putting together a tour this coming Saturday, 08.19.06.

For those interested come take a look, I know there is something here you will like.

PM for maps and meet times.

I might even consider a trade for a spot. Things I would like to have include excalibur crossbow, stainless encore, atv food plot implements, IR digital trailcams, a membership in your primary club, and any other interesting things. Lets hear it...

trackside

hunt club

VERY INTERESTED ,PLEASE EMAIL ME AT : HDANIEL@IMERYS .COM OR CALL ME AT 478 552 3253/478 553 5260...WOULD LOVE TO LOOK AT THIS WEEKEND

HTRDNCK

All PMs returned

Calls returned

tours given

Bump up top

Planning next property tour date of 8.27.06

A few spots left.

HTRDNCK

Gettin late

HTRDNCK

Bow season is about gone. A week of blackpowder and gun season is just around the corner.

We have a couple spots left.

BigBen

I have waited till the last min. to find a place to hunt looking for good frindly club. Could you send me some information rules etc.

HTRDNCK

I have waited till the last min. to find a place to hunt looking for good frindly club. Could you send me some information rules etc.

PM on the way

Marlin_444

Washington County Huinting Club openings for Members?

Hey All:

Openings for '07? I hunt in Hancock, look'n to get in a club next year with HOGs...

e-mail rules - ronc@mersinc.org

Cooter:crazy:

HTRDNCK

Hey All:

Openings for '07? I hunt in Hancock, look'n to get in a club next year with HOGs...

e-mail rules - ronc@mersinc.org

Cooter:crazy:

Hello Cooter:
Yes it is possible that we will have openings next year. Current members have until April 1 to pay their dues. After that it is first come first served. I have an email "mailing list" for prospective members that I use to communicate notices, event info, etc. If you would like to be placed on the list, let me know.

rules document sent.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.