Watusi euro mount before and after pics. Braggin on my wife.

Thread starter #21

sea trout

I grew up with Angus and limousin cattle and never messed with anything with horns so purely curious, how heavy was that head, and/or how heavy will the mount be?
Don't know the weight of head before we fleshed it out but I can weigh it when is done and I'll post it.

Thread starter #22

sea trout

Nice.

I like it so far.

I'd hate to chase my pit bull with that in his mouth running that around the yard.

He was convinced this pig head was his till I reclaimed it.
I remember seeing your hog skull in another thread last year or so. I love that! I got a big boar at the end of deer season and kept his head, I may end up kinda tryin to copy your camo job on yours. That looks so cool!
Yeah our little area we use was our garden that we fenced off cause rabbits would eat all the vegetables at night. So far it's worked for skulls keeping our dogs out, coyotes out, and the neighbors dogs out. I hope it keeps working.

I remember seeing your hog skull in another thread last year or so. I love that! I got a big boar at the end of deer season and kept his head, I may end up kinda tryin to copy your camo job on yours. That looks so cool!
Yeah our little area we use was our garden that we fenced off cause rabbits would eat all the vegetables at night. So far it's worked for skulls keeping our dogs out, coyotes out, and the neighbors dogs out. I hope it keeps working.
That was my concern for you. I'd hate to see something chew up that beautiful cattle skull.

Had some squirrels (or maybe a rat) chew up a buck's antlers that i had stewing in the dirt. It sent me on a killing spree.

Tell your wife to keep up the good work.