Ways to fight it that actually work

Core Lokt

I believe that people that bathe in and make their kids wash in sanitizers do more harm than good. Not talking about in these time but in regular life. I was sick a lot as a kid but once 10 or so I just don't get sick. I have never had the flu and don't even get a cold. I know in these time we should take extra precautions but I honestly feel my immune system is like Chuck Norris X 10.

I am careful of what I touch or where I go but I don't feel threatened. Heck. I may get it and die with that said. One thing I know, I don't want to leave this earth now but if I do I know where I will be and it has no corona 19.

sinclair1

I believe that people that bathe in and make their kids wash in sanitizers do more harm than good. Not talking about in these time but in regular life. I was sick a lot as a kid but once 10 or so I just don't get sick. I have never had the flu and don't even get a cold. I know in these time we should take extra precautions but I honestly feel my immune system is like Chuck Norris X 10.

I am careful of what I touch or where I go but I don't feel threatened. Heck. I may get it and die with that said. One thing I know, I don't want to leave this earth now but if I do I know where I will be and it has no corona 19.
I agree. I approach it a bit different though. I believe it’s essential to create antibodies and not use disinfectant soaps etc, but I do guard against human germs. You put me in the woods and I don’t worry about nature’s germs.
Like you I don’t get the flu, and I have never had a flu shot, but my approach to building my Chuck Norris immune system has been to not take medicine of any kind. I have always let everything run the coarse without pills until around 25 years old I just stopped getting sick period.

It’s all homeopathy OCD stuff. Mostly peroxide and rubbing alcohol. :bounce:
All my other issues I have cured with food and nutrition.

sinclair1

Must have been crowded at the Holiday Inn Express last night .
most of the Holiday inn experts eat pills every month for sissy issues :bounce:::ke:Or they are over 65 when pills are suppose to assist, not 35 -55 years old

Last edited:

sinclair1

You ever had gout?
That's the only meds I take.
Trust me it ain't a Sissy issue! ??
I had it once in the toe. Minor issue that was cured with nutrition, so it never happened again. I felt it’s power over my life. I deal with RA without pills. I feel it’s power if I slip on the discipline and eat sugar.

My gout was due to my heavy beer habit, quit beer and like magic poof. My blood pressure was due to my diet. Fixed that and like magic poof. My sore feet was due to my fat rear end. Fixed that and like magic poof.

I don’t buy the excuses people use. You don’t see a marathon runner pull over to massage his fibromyalgia. Yes I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia too. And like magic poof.
I currently have a backache due to poor blood flow and hydration from sitting on my can. No blood flow and poor hydration equals back issue for me.
Thinking about buying a holiday inn. :bounce:

sinclair1

I don’t know what to expect if I got corona. Would it ravage my never flu shot self, or could I beat it at 52. Doing my best not to get it and taking it serious. Just don’t have the confidence although my lungs are in great shape.

Doghunter11

https://abc7.com/coronavirus-drug-covid-19-malaria-hydroxychloroquine/6079864/

"Every patient I've prescribed it to has been very, very ill and within 8 to 12 hours, they were basically symptom-free," Cardillo told Eyewitness News. "So clinically I am seeing a resolution."
I really don’t understand why you don’t hear about more drs using this method. 2-3 studies in the US have shown positive results and atleast 3 other countries reported the same thing. If that’s the case why is that not becoming a common practice for serious cases of the virus. It’s possible it doesn’t work but the only thing they have said is that it’s not an approved method of treatment it needs to be studied. How long can they study this thing while people are dying?

LTZ25

I don’t know what to expect if I got corona. Would it ravage my never flu shot self, or could I beat it at 52. Doing my best not to get it and taking it serious. Just don’t have the confidence although my lungs are in great shape.
I do get a flu shot every year because my doctor highly recommends it .

Geno67

I don't get a flu shot but only because it gives me flu-like symptoms. If it did not, I would get one. The science behind them is solid even if they are ineffective due to incorrect strains from time to time.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
I really don’t understand why you don’t hear about more drs using this method.
Because the drug companies DON'T want a drug that they came out with 50 years ago that they can make pennies on the dollar and is in full supply around the world to work. They want to "come up with something NEW and IMPROVED" that they can then charge $500.00 + a pill for and "leak" out with a dropper. Heck, if they just changed the name of it, and made it "look" new they'd make billions.

Doghunter11

Because the drug companies DON'T want a drug that they came out with 50 years ago that they can make pennies on the dollar and is in full supply around the world to work. They want to "come up with something NEW and IMPROVED" that they can then charge $500.00 + a pill for and "leak" out with a dropper. Heck, if they just changed the name of it, and made it "look" new they'd make billions.
Only problem with that theory is the drug company’s not the one giving out the medicine. If the drs have the choice right now to give it out why wouldn’t they be giving it out to people? If I had a loved one in icu that was more than likely going to die from this I would be looking for more than it’s not standard protocol from the dr if they wouldnt give it to them and atleast try it.

westcobbdog

Herd Immunity will eventually defeat this virus, where enough are exposed to eventually become immune to it.

Geno67

Only problem with that theory is the drug company’s not the one giving out the medicine. If the drs have the choice right now to give it out why wouldn’t they be giving it out to people? If I had a loved one in icu that was more than likely going to die from this I would be looking for more than it’s not standard protocol from the dr if they wouldnt give it to them and atleast try it.

A lot of state and local governments are against it based solely on political ideology. Which should have blood in the streets if there ever was a reason. Letting geemaw die so you can get one over on the orange man should have us dragging them out of the castle and making a mess of them.

Last edited: