We got a few wishes...

Heath

Seen there dropping the centerfire fox & bobcat thing. Late season pig hunters won't like it but I'm good with it after hearing bullets fly through tree limbs over my head, when the A.R. pig squad came through playing call of duty.

I’m glad they changed that back as well. The general public can’t be trusted to make decisions that take others into account. To many TV hunters nowadays. We killed hogs for eons before that law was changed. I’ve killed far more hogs with a .22 and .22 Mag. than any other gun I own. I carried a center fire weapon while legal because its a better tool. But that rule change won’t change mountain hog success levels. I figured everyone would be ecstatic about the bear dog hunt being moved back another week. That’s what everyone wanted wasn’t it.

chrislibby88

I’m glad they changed that back as well. The general public can’t be trusted to make decisions that take others into account. To many TV hunters nowadays. We killed hogs for eons before that law was changed. I’ve killed far more hogs with a .22 and .22 Mag. than any other gun I own. I carried a center fire weapon while legal because its a better tool. But that rule change won’t change mountain hog success levels. I figured everyone would be ecstatic about the bear dog hunt being moved back another week. That’s what everyone wanted wasn’t it.
I’m neutral on all that. I don’t bow hunt right now but moving the dog season back a bit makes sense for the archery boys. I also took advantage of the centerfire small game season, but I’m just as dangerous with a 22mag. Like you I’ve killed more pigs with the mag than with my centerfires. I’m just glad bears are online game check now, except for check in hunts.

EyesUp83

Overall things look good. I'd like to see a few more bear weekends on the WMA's.