We must protect this house?

Woody's Janitor

Congrtas Jody, I wished the Dawgs could have played that good today.

Looks like "Chubby Chan" can breath easy this week and not have to look over his shoulder!

ramblinrack

great performance by our boys yesterday! took my camper and everything up to the woods yesterday, then got home EXACTLY at kickoff. lets all give our coach a little credit here, after all...he has just beaten fridge two in a row and imo has got us on the way back to respectability. recruiting is also going very well. now.....what in the world am i to do next saturday? bow opener is friday and i wanted to hunt all weekend but i sure don't want to miss the duke payback, and while i could watch it in the woods...it just ain't the same as bein there. hmmmm....maybe i'll kill a goodun friday, then tote' him to the dead deer palace early sat mornin, then go to the game and still be sittin in a tree two hrs before dark saturday....YEAH, THATS THE TICKET!!!
:D :D :D

Jody Hawk

You're right Louie, got to give Chan some credit and Coach Tenuta too !!!!! Our boys just refused to lose !! Now we need consistency !!!! Let's come back next week and smack Duke !!!!!!!!

TurkeyCreek

I was in the woods and didn't hear any football Saturday. Defense must of played a great game. And it sounds like Reggie stepped it up some too. You reckon he got humbled a little this past week with the strong possibility that he might be replaced????

Way to go Jackets!!!! :clap:

TurkeyCreek

Louie,

I hope that you do have a great weekend...Get a big ole buck then get to watch Tech get some payback over Duke....

Jody Hawk

Defense?

Mike,
Tech held Maryland to just 81 yards of offense. That ranks as the #1 performance of the year by any teams defense !! They also held them to 7 net rushing yards. This all against the offensive guru Friedgen. I'd say that is some awesome defense !!!!!!!!!

SlipperyHill Mo

Defense won it!

Haven't seen the stats yet. Jody, those numbers are unbelievable.

We may have a chance against Duke.

Was Maryland really ranked? Holding a "Fridge: offense that low is really something