We need a listing in GON for Handgun

rosewood

Newt2

Anyone wanting to be listed in support of a handgun category for deer hunting with their name and contact phone and or email address shoot me a message. I am drafting a letter to send over to GON with a list of supporters and pertinent information as to the merit of a handgun category.
Any response?

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
I surely support it and I don’t even handgun hunt…yet! Don’t think it ain’t on the bucket list.

Jason C

Come on GON.... get with the program, appears we have enough handgun hunters to make this work... lol

earlthegoat2

There really should only be records for killing with a spear but no one ever told me I was full of good ideas.

Might as well make a shotgun category too. Buckshot only.

Air guns are gaining in popularity. Add that one too.

Jason C

There really should only be records for killing with a spear but no one ever told me I was full of good ideas.

Might as well make a shotgun category too. Buckshot only.

Air guns are gaining in popularity. Add that one too.
Sounds good to me....

DAVE

Spears will need category for free throw, atlatl throw, hand made stone head, sharpened wood head, store bought metal head and of course grouped by shaft material, weight and length. Also we will need to have classes based on age and also a handicapped class. Should not be a difficult task after figuring out how to judge the handgun classes.

Jason C

Spears will need category for free throw, atlatl throw, hand made stone head, sharpened wood head, store bought metal head and of course grouped by shaft material, weight and length. Also we will need to have classes based on age and also a handicapped class. Should not be a difficult task after figuring out how to judge the handgun classes.
Show us your spear kills