Week 11 CFB TV

GTMODawg

BANNED
I got a thing on the 13th of November which coincides with the UGA UT game. Depending on game time I may have to pretend to be too sick to attend but that would take a lot of honey do capital with she who must be obeyed. With that in mind what time will the UT game kick off most likely? I think it'll be a ESPN night game with the ATM Ole Miss game in the 330 slot and any number of combinations of the rest of the conference being a noon start. Auburn and Miss State also play that day so that could be a night game on espn and LSU Arkansas is the same day and it could be a night game but probably the later start due to the central time zone.

Michigan and Penn State also play on the thirteenth and NC STate and Wake Forest play the same day. I don't think the ACC game will impact the choice and Michigan Penn State could be a prime time ABC thing. I think ATM / Ole Miss get the 330 CBS game and the nooners go to UK Vandy or USC Missourri leaving UT / UGA for a night game in knoxville. Does this seem about right? If so I am going to have put some honey do capital in the bank LOL.....