Well I got me a new hobby

Geffellz18

Not yet, but following since I too will be venturing into it a bit to go with my woodworking side hustle!
Your test looks good!

gunnurse

Looking seriously tow@reds the same thing. Engraved woodworking side hustle. I have a local woodworking enterprise that will pay me to be their sales manager and creative consultant. Not much, but they will pay me.

Anvil Head

Looked into those pretty seriously for a while, but to do hi-carb steel requires a much more expensive lazer rig. So, dropped the search.
Does look like it would be a lot of fun to have if you do mostly wood working items. Bet you'll get good at pretty quick. Now to get a cnc sync hook-up and go to town with it!

scottfrmga

Not yet, but following since I too will be venturing into it a bit to go with my woodworking side hustle!
Your test looks good!
I’ve done slate, tiles, wood, and a powder coated mug. The wood is cheap practice. That piece was from a stick of firewood that I cut with a miter saw.ED0E0F16-DB0A-474B-9832-9386E1BF58EE.jpeg

Last edited:

scottfrmga

Looking seriously tow@reds the same thing. Engraved woodworking side hustle. I have a local woodworking enterprise that will pay me to be their sales manager and creative consultant. Not much, but they will pay me.
I’ve done slate, tiles, wood, and a powder coated mug. The wood is cheap practice. That piece was from a stick of firewood that I cut with a miter saw.View attachment 1183286
Decided to dip my toe into laser engraving. Anyone else went down this road and want to share some pointers?View attachment 1183149View attachment 1183150
image.jpg