Well looks like my Buckeyes

Madsnooker

might get a chance after all.

If they vote to start in Oct Fields will not opt out and apparently Wyatt Davis will change his mind and play and believes this team is better then last years team.

Don't know if we have a Chase Young on defense but we will see. Apparently Young was a wreaking ball in his NFL debut.

bullgator

So are the conferences that start several weeks later expecting those that started earlier to wait at the end of the season for a playoff.

buckpasser

So are the conferences that start several weeks later expecting those that started earlier to wait at the end of the season for a playoff.

I wish they’d just ignore them.

Madsnooker

It appears they will start Oct 10th ot 17th the latest and play the BIG champ game the Saturday before the playoff committee makes its final playoff picks.

bullgator

It appears they will start Oct 10th ot 17th the latest and play the BIG champ game the Saturday before the playoff committee makes its final playoff picks.
How convenient

ddavis1120

Wouldn't surprise me if the playoff selection is postponed a couple of weeks anyway. The whole season is going to be somewhat fluid depending on what happens with the virus AND who wins the election.

Cmp1

BANNED
Like I have said before, if OSU plays THIS year, I believe they will win the NC. It makes me sick to say that, but there is no denying the talent on that team.
I'll definitely agree with you on the talent of there team,,,,

Other than that,there's only two things from Columbus,,,,

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
He’s going to transfer to the nfl whether he plays or not this year
He'll fit right in... Along with the rest of those whiny babies. And turn out like Vince Young... A flop.

Madsnooker

Snook college football just means more down here in the south
No not more then in Ohio. Can't speak for tve rest of the north.

Oh yea, looks like we are a go!!! Hearing Wyatt Davis and Saun Wade have not signed with agents yet and rumors are they will opt back in. With Fields in his second year under Day, the Buckeyes are going to be a problem come playoff time.:wink: how ironic if they win the whole thing.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
how ironic if they win the whole thing.

It’ll have an Asterisk next too it... That’s why the Dawgs will win it all.. that’s our luck....facepalm::bounce: