Well looks like my Buckeyes

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Just curious , how do u cancel your season , then decide to play ? I figure they thought everyone would follow their liberal ways and follow them and it didn’t happen . Or has the virus changed ?

308-MIKE

It’ll have an Asterisk next too it... That’s why the Dawgs will win it all.. that’s our luck....facepalm::bounce:

if they win, again, even with an asterisk, that's more than the dawgs have done in the past 40 years.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Just curious , how do u cancel your season , then decide to play ? I figure they thought everyone would follow their liberal ways and follow them and it didn’t happen . Or has the virus changed ?
A lot of push back and they claim better testing.

Madsnooker

As a Buckeye fan the last fee weeks have been brutal. If we didn't have such a great team it wouldn't have been but I can't even imagine how good Fields is gonna be this year with Olave and Garrett Wilson. Wyatt Davis coming back keeps OSU Oline #1 in the country. Trey Sermon and Master Teague gonna run roughshod. It would have been criminal for this team to not suit up this year! Thanks all you liberal wack job presidents of the BIG for the last 5 weeks. :banginghe

benellisbe

the 21 day quarantine may affect on the BIG10 teams. Think about how compressed their season is, if OSU loses fields and 2/3 others they will miss a lot, which includes practice, film, etc.

"The Big Ten Conference will use data provided by each Chief Infection Officer (CInO) to make decisions about the continuation of practice and competition, as determined by team positivity rate and population positivity rate, based on a seven-day rolling average:
  • Team positivity rate (number of positive tests divided by total number of tests administered):
    • Green 0-2%
    • Orange 2-5%
    • Red >5%
  • Population positivity rate (number of positive individuals divided by total population at risk):
    • Green 0-3.5%
    • Orange 3.5-7.5%
    • Red >7.5%
Decisions to alter or halt practice and competition will be based on the following scenarios:
  • Green/Green and Green/Orange: Team continues with normal practice and competition.
  • Orange/Orange and Orange/Red: Team must proceed with caution and enhance COVID-19 prevention (alter practice and meeting schedule, consider viability of continuing with scheduled competition).
  • Red/Red: Team must stop regular practice and competition for a minimum of seven days and reassess metrics until improved."