well the dove season starts, its time to 'rise up"

tr21

can't wait to see Arthur with his head down in shame. he was with a winning team at Home Depot, but now he plays with a bunch of losers. come on ATL time to "slump over" :rofl::rofl::rofl:them seahawks will be eatin bacon wrapped dove Sunday !!!

ATLFalconsfan80

can't wait to see Arthur with his head down in shame. he was with a winning team at Home Depot, but now he plays with a bunch of losers. come on ATL time to "slump over" :rofl::rofl::rofl:them seahawks will be eatin bacon wrapped dove Sunday !!!

say huh...do what now?????? Blasphemy......49-0 Dirty Birds with the W

ATLFalconsfan80

The coons have always sucked.

Now the entire NFL sucks.

Maybe they will get them coronas and croak.

Save us the trouble when it's time to take out the trash.

God it must be awesome to have you be in charge of stuff...?...reading your posts is like looking forward to a herpes flare up...
Angry small fella you are ??
You must’ve been the kid on the football team that the coaches been telling all week that they would get you in when it was a blowout, and they still forgot about you...wishing the Rona on folks...there’s an old saying...what goes around comes around..

ATLFalconsfan80

have you sobered up yet ? the parakeets will be lucky to score 49 points in the whole season !:popknot:you must be thinking of a pro team, not the losers of ATL :deadhorse:

????...

This the year fellas we take it!!! That Lombardi trophy will have its parade in February down peachtree st!!!!

tr21

????...

This the year fellas we take it!!! That Lombardi trophy will have its parade in February down peachtree st!!!!
how long have you been saying that ? have you seen it happen yet,how many times have you been let down ? best case is they win just enough to get the fans to think this is it, then when it's on the line they lose, they are the best at that !

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
God it must be awesome to have you be in charge of stuff...?...reading your posts is like looking forward to a herpes flare up...
Angry small fella you are ??
You must’ve been the kid on the football team that the coaches been telling all week that they would get you in when it was a blowout, and they still forgot about you...wishing the Rona on folks...there’s an old saying...what goes around comes around..

Why the personal attack?

tr21

it’s our year boys!!!!!
HAHAHA! i said that for a long time. thought it was one time until the 2nd half of the superbowl, then the real parakeets showed up and well you probably know what happened :whip::popknot::rofl:i now hope they lose every single game they play

ATLFalconsfan80

HAHAHA! i said that for a long time. thought it was one time until the 2nd half of the superbowl, then the real parakeets showed up and well you probably know what happened :whip::popknot::rofl:i now hope they lose every single game they play

??....it’s our year...remember this post!!!! Hahaha