well the dove season starts, its time to 'rise up"

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Yeah.....no that won’t happen...sorry for ya

A lot of Colleges doing the same thing...if you haven’t noticed...you know with having the UGA logo as your profile photo and all...just saying...

15-1 and on the way to hoisting that Lombardi
Ummmmmm.....

UGA has not done anything remotely close to what the NFL has done..

Not by a mile!

ATLFalconsfan80

Not UGA...they haven’t played yet..but some college teams...And...the Falcons Did Not have one person kneeling for the anthem...but that will fall on deaf ears I’m sure
Ummmmmm.....

UGA has not done anything remotely close to what the NFL has done..

Not by a mile!

And to also stir the pot a little more...with the whole “I’m done with the Dawgs” thread...and when ol buddy posted the video of the team walking together...The guy I was talking to tcward, made a comment of “they need to shut up and tackle”.....which then goes back to my original statement to his comment of wishing the NFL would fold like a tent...and say..that would never happen and again they are doing the same in college and him having a UGA logo and being a “so-called” fan

tr21

Yeah.....no that won’t happen...sorry for ya

A lot of Colleges doing the same thing...if you haven’t noticed...you know with having the UGA logo as your profile photo and all...just saying...

15-1 and on the way to hoisting that Lombardi
and next week you'll say 14-2, and the week after that it'll be 13-3. i say 1-15 and on the way to the toilet bowl

turkeykirk

So much for this year.:rofl:161A6A93-9AF4-4239-BEF4-40334F574CB3.gif

LEGHORN

hahaha.... well the upside for 1-15....Trevor Lawrence will be in the black and red!!
You realize that even if they had the #1 pick, they wouldn’t take Lawrence. They are that stupid and are gonna keep going with that loser Matty Ice. They will win nothing while Matt is still the QB.

Dialer

I stumbled on a show on the NFL channel called Turning Point, Super Bowl LI” and decided to watch as there was nothing else on at the moment. Being a longtime Falcons fan, this program was chilling to me. The camera work, and hidden microphones were incredible! To me, that hour long show portrayed the Falcons in a way that I have never seen. There wasn’t any real bad situations that Matt got into, and the defense was legendary. The looks on Brady’s face as priceless. We won that game well into the 3rd quarter and we all celebrated the #1 team in the league up until that 4th quarter. That one bad play that was the only turning point in the game truly took the wind out of the Falcons. The ONLY way the Pats won that game was their perseverance and determination generated by 1 player, Tom Brady. Not many teams at that time had that crucial ingredient. Hopefully we will somehow get that ingredient one day, but all in all, was an EXCELLENT show to watch! If any of you ever get the Opportunity to watch this program, take it, it’s a good one that may change some outlooks...

ATLFalconsfan80

I stumbled on a show on the NFL channel called Turning Point, Super Bowl LI” and decided to watch as there was nothing else on at the moment. Being a longtime Falcons fan, this program was chilling to me. The camera work, and hidden microphones were incredible! To me, that hour long show portrayed the Falcons in a way that I have never seen. There wasn’t any real bad situations that Matt got into, and the defense was legendary. The looks on Brady’s face as priceless. We won that game well into the 3rd quarter and we all celebrated the #1 team in the league up until that 4th quarter. That one bad play that was the only turning point in the game truly took the wind out of the Falcons. The ONLY way the Pats won that game was their perseverance and determination generated by 1 player, Tom Brady. Not many teams at that time had that crucial ingredient. Hopefully we will somehow get that ingredient one day, but all in all, was an EXCELLENT show to watch! If any of you ever get the Opportunity to watch this program, take it, it’s a good one that may change some outlooks...

Defense was gassed...the adrenaline wore off...should have ran the ball...I think about it a lot...???....We’ll get there again...

tr21

lalala.....lalala... umm... lalalala shes warmed up.......the fat lady is singing !!! parakeets lose another one!!! they got the toilet bowl in the bag.....yep just as always, they suck! maybe next millennium parakeetfan80. even if they get every single player in next years draft they'll still find a way to lose.....:rofl::biggrin2:

ATLFalconsfan80

lalala.....lalala... umm... lalalala shes warmed up.......the fat lady is singing !!! parakeets lose another one!!! they got the toilet bowl in the bag.....yep just as always, they suck! maybe next millennium parakeetfan80. even if they get every single player in next years draft they'll still find a way to lose.....:rofl::biggrin2:

?????....alright boys...here we go...on our way to 14-2 and that Lombardi trophy...????