Went grocery shopping this morning

Longhunter89

Went to the wma this morning. After walking about 1.5 miles. I heard them squealing and snuck in. I saw 4 total cutting across at a diagonal from me so I booked about 50 yards and cut them off and this hog walked up to and stopped about 10 or 12 yards from me then looked right at me. I was hoping for a broadside shot but figured the gig was up as he was staring at me and I shot him quartering towards me. After I shot he spun and looked at me and just kinda wondered off about 60 yards untill he got out of sight. The other hogs went with him and seemed to be completely oblivious to the fact I was there. I was really tempted to sneak in and shoot a 2nd pig but I didnt didnt know if the first pig I had shot was down and I didnt want to push him. In the end it all worked out. Got some pork for the dinner table.
20220817_085627.jpg20220817_085823.jpg20220817_092603.jpg

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Good eating right there. Just came across a half dozen of those broadheads sharpened up and ready to do some eating their selves

Longhunter89

Good eating right there. Just came across a half dozen of those broadheads sharpened up and ready to do some eating their selves

Zwickey deltas are hard to beat for the money....I'm very happy with them. Only downside I've found it takes some work to get new ones hair popping sharp. Seems like the factory edge can be kinda rough.

sawtooth

Good job man. I love it. Great shot. I love the deltas. I take a short cut and start them off on a belt sander. Takes about 30 seconds to get a good bevel.