Were the ancient chinese in Georgia?

beretta

tenor.gif

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Vikings, Phoenician`s, Welsh, and who knows who else came to this continent over the thousands of years before permanent European settlement.

It`s a most interesting subject to study.

Kennewick Man wasn`t. There`s also the possibility that the Clovis People were Solutreans, from what is now Europe.
From wiki.....
] In June 2015, it was made public that scientists at the University of Copenhagen in Denmark determined through DNA from 8,500‑year-old bones that Kennewick Man is, in fact, related to modern Native Americans, including the Confederated Tribes of the Colville Reservation from the region in which his bones were found.[9]

I thought that had been settled in a court case to return his bones to the tribe.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Not disputing, but take anything you read from that with a grain of salt. Research is your friend.
Watched an interesting documentary on Doggerland. Stone age people populated most all of the land that is under the north sea now, 10,000 years ago. With sea levels 300 feet lower, I'm sure they could have made it to North America. I just wonder why they would have ever left once they found the maritime forests along the east coast.

oldguy

Watched an interesting documentary on Doggerland. Stone age people populated most all of the land that is under the north sea now, 10,000 years ago. With sea levels 300 feet lower, I'm sure they could have made it to North America. I just wonder why they would have ever left once they found the maritime forests along the east coast.
Might nota' been welcome!

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Yes. the Chinese were here. And people from all over the world. The teachings of modern archaeology in the New World are junk. They have been fighting the evidence tooth and nail for 200 years.