Wet ground = found arrows

rnfarley

I’m sure you guys never lost arrows buried in the grass roots.

But if you happened to, I just discovered that walking a grid pattern behind your target in thin, flexible (flexible is key) soled flip flops and walk in 1/4 overlapping steps and forcefully push down on the soggy soil, you can feel the arrows buried in the grass roots with your feet. I just found like 4 arrows my kinds and I have buried over the last several months thanks to all this rain.

Thought I’d share a little tip, although I’m sure you guys never loose arrows in the grass.

hambone76

I’m sure you guys never lost arrows buried in the grass roots.

But if you happened to, I just discovered that walking a grid pattern behind your target in thin, flexible (flexible is key) soled flip flops and walk in 1/4 overlapping steps and forcefully push down on the soggy soil, you can feel the arrows buried in the grass roots with your feet. I just found like 4 arrows my kinds and I have buried over the last several months thanks to all this rain.

Thought I’d share a little tip, although I’m sure you guys never loose arrows in the grass.

Good tip! Thanks. I don’t have much room to shoot at my house, so when I miss the target, my privacy fence holds my arrow for me til I come pull it out.