Wet woods for hogs

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten
More and more hogs are showing up as the swamps get flooded, crops harvested etc. When gun season opens, there will be plenty pork on the pole in camp. Plenty snakes on the move too

Attachments

• spypoint (9).jpg
    spypoint (9).jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 95

HogKillaDNR

Make sure your wearing those snake boots and making those shots count.

Reactions: Son

HogKillaDNR

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten
In my younger years, hunted south Florida from 1950 through 1963 and never saw the amount of cottonmouths that I see in Miller Co. Ga. And it was all on foot hunting in Collier and Lee counties Fl. This one from last week was 4 1/2 feet long. It was at one of my blinds.

Attachments

• cottonmth.jpg
    cottonmth.jpg
    367 KB · Views: 45

HogKillaDNR

In my younger years, hunted south Florida from 1950 through 1963 and never saw the amount of cottonmouths that I see in Miller Co. Ga. And it was all on foot hunting in Collier and Lee counties Fl. This one from last week was 4 1/2 feet long. It was at one of my blinds.

That would be the last time he crawled if he came near my blind.

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten
My blind needs a V8
Wind got it, but no problem a rope kept it from going all the way down.

Attachments

• blindleaning .jpg
    blindleaning .jpg
    386.3 KB · Views: 23

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten
Tried to tell my members, dumping corn on the ground is fattening up the hogs. Here is a sounder leaving a members corn pile this morning.

Attachments

• Joels hogs .jpg
    Joels hogs .jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 40

HogKillaDNR

Tried to tell my members, dumping corn on the ground is fattening up the hogs. Here is a sounder leaving a members corn pile this morning.

They will learn lol

Bear10

We've had several dry days and it looks like we will have several more, but it's going to take a while before the wet woods dry out as a lot of land is flooded.