My grandparents liked:
Dallas
Love Boat
Fantasy Island
Andy Griffith
Hogans Heroes

bany

Looney Toones got me thinking.
I care less and less for television especially with all the social education that tells me to love all this immoral garbage because tolerating it isn’t enough.

today I’d say Alone
55 yrs ago I’d say looney toones or Hannah Barbara and nobody said
HeeHaw was a big deal!
Bonanza not too shabby.
Mash came along.
a couple game shows were about as good as anything else on
Cheers and Seinfeld (Kramer made Seinfeld for me)
studio wrestling in black and white on Saturday morning and then in the 80’s when my boys enjoyed it!
todays Saturday Night Live makes me think id watch the original reruns for several seasons.
And I did watch several other shows because my wives loved them.

Oldstick

I get it. I love anything about Bigfoot. I’m not one of those people. I know it’s complete bull crap and I often find myself laughing at how dumb it is but it’s entertaining to me for some reason. Some pretty good threads about it here too.

Ha, Ha! That is kind of like me. I love that show "Hunting Bigfoot" (I think it is called) where they have the full camo team scouting, setting blinds and cameras trying to bag one. I like when they get into those fake debate sessions with some "expert" where they argue they intend to shoot one because they pose a danger then the expert counters with, "But how do you know it is not a type of human? That would be murder.... etc. etc." :)

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
I loved me some 60 Minutes back in the 70's.

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
Jefferson's
Good Times
Sandford & Son
Married with Children
Old School Wrestling (Tommy "Wilfire" Rich, Junkyard Dog, etc)

"90 Day Fiancé"
90 Day Fiancé is an American reality television series on TLC that follows couples who have applied for or received a K-1 visa (available uniquely to foreign fiancés of U.S. citizens) and therefore have 90 days to marry each other. The purpose of the K-1 Visa is to allow time for the couple to make arrangements for and have a marriage ceremony, not to give the couple time to decide whether they will marry. Each couple has already signed document(s) stating that they have promised to marry, and given the signed document(s) to the US Immigration services.
The series debuted on January 12, 2014, and has been renewed through its seventh season.[1] On November 10, 2020, it was announced that the eighth season will premiere on December 6, 2020.[2]

Slewfoot

Beverly Hillbillys most likely. Love Jethro.

MX5HIGH

Gunsmoke

Tales of Wells Fargo

Last Man Standing

Hunter922

Justified, Damages, Big Bang Theory, Rules of Engagement...

Dub

Sons of Anarchy

Justified

Jack Ryan

The Man in the Ivory Tower

The Unit

The Wild Wild West

SEAL Team

Andy Griffith

Vikings

X Files

Latest posts