What’s your most fun pistol?

flynlow

Student at the Hard Knock School of Aerodynamics
Another vote for the Ruger MKIII target. This one's all hopped up on Volquartsen and Tandemkross goodies. Runs like a scalded dawg, mag after mag. My next fave fun gun would have to be my Kel Tec PMR30. What's not fun about 30 rds of 22wmr?

RamblinWreck88

Useles Billy ain’t got nothing on ME !
Seems like I'm in good company with my Ruger MK IV Competition. Bone stock as of yet, but it shoots much better than I can. My brother ordered his MK IV Hunter model with mine; it's a little light up front with the fluted barrel vs. my slab-side barrel.

BeerThirty

My beretta 92fs.

It chews whatever you feed it and it's gotta be one of the most reliable and accurate pistols out of the box. And every single time it goes "BOOM" as fast as you pull the trigger. Have easily put 2-3 thousand rounds through it and it's only ever jammed twice I think... (probably when I was shooting cheap steel cased ammo).

sleepr71

Another vote for the Ruger MKIII target. This one's all hopped up on Volquartsen and Tandemkross goodies. Runs like a scalded dawg, mag after mag. My next fave fun gun would have to be my Kel Tec PMR30. What's not fun about 30 rds of 22wmr?

They are insanely LOUD. I love to shoot mine,but only with hearing protection on;)

killerv

Pretty much any 22 auto, I probably shoot my MK3 22/45 lite the most, has a FF2 on it and I did the mag disconnect delete on it. It's definitely my go to. Have really enjoyed my smith compact m&p 22 also.

Jester896

Senior Clown
I have given my PMR30 a little range time...I mostly use it for hogs in a trap.

I played with my buddy's old .38 Super STI over the weekend. I might could like a 2011 type. It even has a kickstand on it and a thumb rest. That old school red dot was something else.

Adam5

I’m thinking my newest will be a fun shooter. I’ll get it to the range Saturday morning to confirm. It’s a little tiny Glock in a small caliber.

G40 MOS with a Swampfox green dot.

Attachments

• IMG_1465.jpeg
    IMG_1465.jpeg
    219.2 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1471.jpeg
    IMG_1471.jpeg
    137.9 KB · Views: 5

Dub

I’m thinking my newest will be a fun shooter. I’ll get it to the range Saturday morning to confirm. It’s a little tiny Glock in a small caliber.

G40 MOS with a Swampfox green dot.

Tiny & small...... :bounce:

I think you are gonna enjoy that 'un.

G40 MOS is solid pistola.
Easily handles 10mm hunting load punishment.