"What are you doing?"

Core Lokt

Mamma is over and I walked out to the back porch to relieve myself. Little did I know she went out the front looking around at the yard. I hear "what are you doing? No wonder your grass is dying there." I said, "mamma, you were the first one to see it and may not be the last time, this is my out house. I'm sorry. the water that holds here at times is killing the grass." She said "if you say so. You're just like your dad." I love my mamma.

I do use the porches and yard more than inside. That's another reason to live in the country. First time I've been busted by mamma or anyone other than the wife and that was intentional.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Mamma is over and I walked out to the back porch to relieve myself. Little did I know she went out the front looking around at the yard. I hear "what are you doing? No wonder your grass is dying there." I said, "mamma, you were the first one to see it and may not be the last time, this is my out house. I'm sorry. the water that holds here at times is killing the grass." She said "if you say so. You're just like your dad." I love my mamma.

I do use the porches and yard more than inside. That's another reason to live in the country. First time I've been busted by mamma or anyone other than the wife and that was intentional.
This should be part of your O.A.B.A. awards speech.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
I ain't done nothing like dat!! I was wizzing on the grass. Not my mamma.

What is this AHF G talk?
Just get you a tatter juice an rite dat speach, you ain't live'n this un down.

Redbow

Hee, hee. I had a brother-in-law that didn't bother going outside. He just raised the window in his bedroom and let it fly thru the screen...Until his Mama caught him..

j_seph

Isn't it nice, I have done that off the front porch a time or three

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
CoreLokt,

With your Wild West ways.......Low and Behold, you have brought back a heck of a memory for me. Back in 1986, I set all sorts of sales records with the Filtration Company that I worked for as I sold $3.7 million worth of filters that year which was more than double what anybody else achieved. It turned out that I was the top person in all of our plant locations that had the most input of $$$ into the company. Back then, Our Company was owned by Ashland Oil Company which was a fairly large Corporation. That year, I won the "TIGER AWARD" for my efforts and my wife and I found this out when we opened our mail when we returned from our vacation in Hawaii. It was true as this letter was from Mr. John Hall, who was the Chairman of the Board of Ashland Oil Company at that time.

My wife and I were given a free trip to New York and we stayed at a really fancy hotel near Lexington Avenue and 48th street in downtown New York. There was a stretch limousine big enough to have a dozen people inside met us at the airport and took us to our hotel etc. This award presentation was done by Mr. John Hall and it took place in the "SKY CLUB" which is the entire top floor of the PAM AM building in a really nice setting that you could see all over New York City.

Well, I was fortunate to win a very nice BONUS of $$$$$ and my wife was also given a $500 shopping spree at Sachs of 5th Avenue as well. During these several days that we were there, I somehow managed to be possibly "sampling" too much alcohol especially one night as we were staying on the 29th floor of the hotel. Imagine my surprise when the window could be easily opened and you could look down on the street. About that time, the urge hit me and before I could help myself, I began giving those people down below a shower that they surely did not expect.

At the time, I thought that was probably the kindest thing that I could think about donating to those New Yorkers !!!!

Over these years, my Daughter still reminds me about this happening from time to time because she also heard all of the juicy details when we returned home and my wife "spilled the beans" about this happening to our then 4 year-old Daughter and my Mother-in-law. As long as my wife and Mother-in-law were alive, they never let me live that crazy night down.

Guilty as charged...but thankfully not by the police !!!

ps: These days, I do my best not to pull those type stunts anymore. But I have been able to water a pine tree up to the 7 foot level before !!! :pop:

Core Lokt

LOL

I don't think I'm a wild west type of guy but at times I would have liked to have grown up in those times. Hopefully I'd of been a good guy with a gun.

So your story reminds me of this one.

We were at deer camp a couple of years ago. Ah, we have great times at deer camp. it's actually a house on 10ac that my friend owns by the hunting property.

Well, we were having some drinks ( I know ya'll are surprised) and I stepped to the side to empty my bladder. Next thing i know I'm being shaken. One of the guys was trying to be funny and make me wet myself. I fixed him......

I spun around and urinated all over his leg! He started jumping around hollering "I'm a germafobic, I'm a germafobic!!!!" and he ran to the shower.

We still laugh about that and he don't mess with me when I'm going #1.....

Whitefeather

Management Material
Im a hang and drain guy myself. From 330 in the morning to 1000 at night. Got a special spot just off the driveway.

My wife went to pick up my youngest from Kindergarten one day and got stopped by his teacher. She started the conversation off by “now don’t get made but I’ve got something to tell you” while trying not to laugh. Evidently my son got caught peeing on the playground during recess.
So on the way home, the wife is trying to tell him it’s not okay to pee on the playground at school. He then informed her that it wasn’t the first time he’d done it.... just the first time he’d been caught and he wasn’t gonna be friends with Brad anymore because Brad told on him.

I got blamed for that too.