What are you throwing on tiny creeks?

schawk26

Started with a stimulator this morning - it was mobbed by angry minnows but nothing else. I changed to an adams and had a pair of nice wild rainbows come to immediately.

Broken and pocket water were active on the creek I visited today, deep pools were quiet. Not a great elevation creek, but good temps, banks, and features.
Awesome! We need pics next time ?…love seeing the wilds!

Woodshound

I am not the most graceful person - not an ideal quality if you enjoy stalking tiny creeks - so I typically leave my phone on the bank after having dropped it in a creek twice. I could solve this problem with a fancy waterproof camera but that's $$$

Here are some creek pics and a forest friend reminding me to go slow in the heat...

Attachments

• image2 (1).jpeg
    image2 (1).jpeg
    579.5 KB · Views: 31
  • image1 (2).jpeg
    image1 (2).jpeg
    363.2 KB · Views: 30
  • image0 (2).jpeg
    image0 (2).jpeg
    409.5 KB · Views: 22

schawk26

Beua
I am not the most graceful person - not an ideal quality if you enjoy stalking tiny creeks - so I typically leave my phone on the bank after having dropped it in a creek twice. I could solve this problem with a fancy waterproof camera but that's $$$

Here are some creek pics and a forest friend reminding me to go slow in the heat...
beautiful creek!!! Snake not so much…a little too close for my comfort

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313

Small zip-lock bag water proofs about anything that'll fit in one's pocket.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member

Love that copperhead pic! What I usually carry fishing is a small Olympus waterproof that costs about half what that Iphone or Android does. Takes pretty good pics.