What Are your Carrying and How?

Quepos1

Springfield xdsc 40 carried on the right hip in a Desantis holster. Also a S&W 442 in right front pocket also in a Desantis holster. Pocket knife on right front pocket and cell phone in left hip pocket. Wallet is leather front pocket model carried in left front.

Geno67

Depends on the situation.

For work/normal everyday wear - P938 in a pocket inside a cheap uncle mike's clip on with the clip removed. Best fitting holster I've ever had.

For fishing or the beach - berretta 950 b s in .25 acp in the same pocket setup but smaller holster.

For hunting - sig sp2340 in .357 sig with 14 round magazine on the belt in a don hume leather pancake (lots of pigs around).

For not very safe seeming situations, a combination of the above depending on how I feel with at least a couple of extra magazines per weapon.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dub

Dub

I have a liking for guns that shoot slow & heavy bullets. Sorta describes me, too. :rofl:

Today & yesterday this 'un was my carry gun.

Rides comfortably at 4 o'clock.

EDIT:

Been using a different holster I prefer and swapped out the grips.....still kicking around grip ideas for this one. There is a certain set I'm going to likely put on it. These will suffice in the time being.

Last edited:

cmshoot

I carry concealed on duty. Issued SIG P229 .357SIG in a Blackpoint Tactical Leather Wing OWB just behind my right hip. Sometimes during the summer I’ll go AIWB, since I sit a lot and am often on duty for 12-20 hours at a time, I seem to use that method less and less.

Adam5

It will be a while before I can carry again, but before breaking my strong side shoulder I was carrying a Kimber Ultra CDPII in OWB leather from Russell Made Holsters, or a HK P2000sk In IWB Kydex.

Dub

Heading to the car wash & running errands this morning. My EDC is the always present P938. This little sucker has been a mighty handy little bit of insurance over the last few years.

Pleasure on range sessions and performs way above it's weight class.

It will be a while before I can carry again, but before breaking my strong side shoulder I was carrying a Kimber Ultra CDPII in OWB leather from Russell Made Holsters, or a HK P2000sk In IWB Kydex.

Dangitman.....that bites about your shoulder.

Hope things mend up well.

Those HK sk models were a long time coming to market and mighty nice.

pacecars

Lately I have been carrying a Dan Wesson ECP in .45 ACP in a Warbird Leather IWB
F249-D8-AE-944-B-4-F8-D-B474-DD7-C081-FCAA9.jpg

Occasionally I carry my Springfield Elite Operator 1911 10mm in a Tucker HF1 OWB
3-FA8-B536-2-B40-46-A1-AED3-48-C0954-DF244.jpg

GreenPig

S & W Shield 9mm IWB in a Old Faithful holster at 4 o'clock, spare mag in a horizontal Magholder at 9:30. Ruger LCP 2 in left rear pocket in the Ruger pocket holster , spare mag in my key pocket. Carry both everyday. Ruger sits in the cupholder while driving.

Dub

Had a day off work today...but a pile of errands to run and stuff to get squared away.

Overcast and rainy at times.

Weather cooling off....but still shorts and untucked t-shirt weather for me. Very comfortable concealing the the OWB leather toting a reliable Springfield. Nothing fancy about it....but it feels great in hand and shoots well. They didn't do bad on the trigger, either. No complaints from me.

transfixer

Recently picked up a CZ p10s and it has become my constant companion, absolutely awesome trigger! 12 +1 capacity. Fits great in most all of my Glock holsters I already have , seriously doubt I'll ever buy another Glock, the CZ p10 series has them beat ! as far as the 9mm category goes anyway,

HossBog

S&W Shield 9mm in left or right pocket. Or Ruger .22 LR left pocket. Dagnabbed keys and cell phone get in way.

pacecars

Just got my Warbird IWB holster in. It is in spice with 1/2 coverage black Elephant with black Elephant loops. The craftsmanship and fit are perfect as usual. It is very comfortable toting my full size Springfield 1911 Elite Operator 10mm

11982-B23-CBCA-4-CC9-A834-2241-FF55-D8-C3.jpg

Capt Quirk

Just got my Warbird IWB holster in. It is in spice with 1/2 coverage black Elephant with black Elephant loops. The craftsmanship and fit are perfect as usual. It is very comfortable toting my full size Springfield 1911 Elite Operator 10mm

11982-B23-CBCA-4-CC9-A834-2241-FF55-D8-C3.jpg
That is a nice set right there. I like the grips ?

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
As always my 1911 commander in my Smokewagon IWB!! Sure is easy to forget it's on my hip.

ditchdoc24

My carry rig hasn't really changed much. I added a TLR-1 light to my Glock 22 and it rides in a kydex OWB holster. If I'm away from the house, there's an AR pistol in 5.56 with 4 mags in the vehicle.

Latest posts