What Are your Carrying and How?

pacecars

My carry gun since last weekend's range session has been the trusty UTC with 24 Gold Dots in WC mags.

The gun & holster have been breaking in nicely over the past year.

I need one of those cups

Reactions: Dub

GA1dad

When dressed casually in the public,,,, .380,,, in pocket with kydex pocket holster. Around the house when concealment is not an issue,,, a .38 snubbie on the belt.

pacecars

I need some X9 mags so I will pick one up. Have to get one from Shiloh too

Para Bellum

Mouth For War
I switched to a SIG P365 about a year ago and couldn’t be happier. Extended magazine, WTP IWB holster and Buffalo Bore +Ps. Sold my 43X and my Kel-Tec. Can’t see myself switching to anything else. I love it.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
I need a IWB holster for my P365. The choices out there are very confusing to me for this pistol.

Dub

I need a IWB holster for my P365. The choices out there are very confusing to me for this pistol.

Crossbreed IWB has worked comfortably the times I've carried my P365

https://www.crossbreedholsters.com/holsters/inside-the-waistband-holsters/minituck-iwb-holster.html

https://www.crossbreedholsters.com/holsters/inside-the-waistband-holsters/the-reckoning-holster.html

Their Summer Special 2 is my favorite IWB for full size 1911...I can imagine that a P365 would disappear from thought if used in one. I sorta wished I gone with this before going to the Crossbreed.

https://www.miltsparks.com/store.ph...n-1-5-Belt-Loop/p/129036119/category=28350085

Mauser

IMG_20210318_124755215_copy_1024x786.jpg
Canik tp9sf elite in muddy river tactical owb
Kimber stainless II in versacarry owb
Muddy river tactical carry belt

Dub

As soon as I get some trouble-free range time I'll be adding these to the carry pool.

S&W 610 10mm (in Simply Rugged Sourdough Pancake) & Les Baer Monolith Heavyweight .45 (in Warbird Leather OWB + mag carrier).

Dub

Last couple years have seen this Dan Wesson Valor commander .45 being carried a lot. It was the first on of their guns I added that had their "duty" finish.

It's been solid. IWB, heat & humidity that soaks leather holsters, lots of draws and shooting.....finish has held up extremely well. When cleaned and wiped down I can't see any wear. I know guys who run theirs in kydex and similar reports.

Andrews Leather MacDaniel II

transfixer

Last couple years have seen this Dan Wesson Valor commander .45 being carried a lot. It was the first on of their guns I added that had their "duty" finish.

It's been solid. IWB, heat & humidity that soaks leather holsters, lots of draws and shooting.....finish has held up extremely well. When cleaned and wiped down I can't see any wear. I know guys who run theirs in kydex and similar reports.

Andrews Leather MacDaniel II

You have some seriously nice firearms there Dub ! I'm a bit jealous ! I had ordered my stepson a McDaniel II for his Walther ppq back before Christmas, just received it about a week ago, gave it to him this weekend , it took a while for Sam to get it completed and delivered , but the man still does some awesome leather work !

Dub

You have some seriously nice firearms there Dub ! I'm a bit jealous ! I had ordered my stepson a McDaniel II for his Walther ppq back before Christmas, just received it about a week ago, gave it to him this weekend , it took a while for Sam to get it completed and delivered , but the man still does some awesome leather work !

Thank you. (y)

I've done a pile of thinning down the herd....very lean on long guns. Proceeds went towards handguns.

Sam is one skilled hombre. Awesome work and his own take on some classics along with offering some of his own creation.

Super work.

I have been hearing that his order time is growing.