What Are your Carrying and How?

JohnK

If I carry a pistol it's mostly an LCP2 or a lc9s in pocket holsters, depending on the weather. I just sold a G26 and am looking for a deal on the sig p365 with the manual safety. I'm surprised that I only see one 365 in this thread. I rented one twice now and I was impressed with it. The trigger is better than the 9s and for a little pocket pistol that's saying something.....plus it looks mo' better.

frankwright

I see I posted several years ago on this thread and things change,
I have been carrying a Sig 365 since they first came out. I have carried IWB and OWB but mostly the later as I seem to have shrunk my pants a little but I am working on it.
Great carry gun and fun at the range too.
I also have a 3" Kimber 1911 9mm that I have been carrying more amd more.
ecRsnR9l.jpg

Dub

I see I posted several years ago on this thread and things change,
I have been carrying a Sig 365 since they first came out. I have carried IWB and OWB but mostly the later as I seem to have shrunk my pants a little but I am working on it.
Great carry gun and fun at the range too.
I also have a 3" Kimber 1911 9mm that I have been carrying more amd more.
ecRsnR9l.jpg

I'm digging the magwell on that 3". (y)

Dub

Today's stuff....plus the iPhone.

Andrews Leather, MacDaniel2 IWB @ 3 o'clock. Spare mag in front left pocket holster. Pistola is a Dan Wesson PM-C loaded with Federal BPLE life savers. Keys & dinero holder. Ontario Knife Company XM-1. Useful blade, nice heft and girth.

Running errands and getting needed stuff. First day off and unfortunately have let some errands wait that sure would have been easier handled last weekend.

transfixer

Andrews Leather, MacDaniel2 IWB @ 3 o'clock. Spare mag in front left pocket holster. Pistola is a Dan Wesson PM-C loaded with Federal BPLE life savers. Keys & dinero holder.

Running errands and getting needed stuff. First day off and unfortunately have let some errands wait that sure would have been easier handled last weekend.

Very cool ! I've got three holsters from Andrews Leather, had two of them for over 20yrs at least, two McDaniel2's and one carjacker holster, best leather I've ever owned !

Reactions: Dub

Dub

Very cool ! I've got three holsters from Andrews Leather, had two of them for over 20yrs at least, two McDaniel2's and one carjacker holster, best leather I've ever owned !

Sounds mighty encouraging. You've got some serious saddle time with them. His Carjacker looks all sorts of handy. Bigtime safety while being the wheel or riding shotgun. I can see the wisdom in such a holster.

I'm not certain, but it looks like a customer would be able to get a single Carjacker that accommodates 3", 3.5", 4", 4.25", 5" models. :rockon:

This one is my first from him. Lots of nice attention to detail in how he makes them. This is just a basic version, not one of his fancier versions. Even with this one I'm mighty impressed with the boning, stitching and how he finishes the edges.

Sam Andrews seems to be a super guy. Talking to him on the phone was a pleasure. I will be looking his way if future needs arise. Sounds like Sean Connery.

Railroader

Billy’s Security Guard.
Aw what the heck, I'll play...

Most days it's a Sig365 in a cheap Fobus paddle. 4 o'clock, on a belt with deers on it, and "Papa" on the back.

Some days it's a RIA 1911CS in a 1791 leather paddle. That one needs the heavy duty 1791 gun belt.

My goin' out to eat with the wife gun is a SW 340MP, in a Don Hume JIT, brown with matching belt.

In the woods, it's a Ruger GP100 Clapp, crossdraw in a Bianchi Cyclone.

Extra mags or speedloader and a Benchmade mini infidel in a Wilderness pocket pouch.

GreenPig

Andrews Leather, MacDaniel2 IWB @ 3 o'clock. Spare mag in front left pocket holster. Pistola is a Dan Wesson PM-C loaded with Federal BPLE life savers. Keys & dinero holder. Ontario Knife Company XM-1. Useful blade, nice heft and girth.

Very nice. You ever try to get that spare mag out in a squatting or seated position?

jbarron

BANNED
In the woods, it's a Ruger GP100 Clapp, crossdraw in a Bianchi Cyclone.

I've got the same holster for my Ruger SP101 (snake gun). Didn't know I could run it crossdraw too. Very nice.

transfixer

Sounds mighty encouraging. You've got some serious saddle time with them. His Carjacker looks all sorts of handy. Bigtime safety while being the wheel or riding shotgun. I can see the wisdom in such a holster.

I'm not certain, but it looks like a customer would be able to get a single Carjacker that accommodates 3", 3.5", 4", 4.25", 5" models. :rockon:

This one is my first from him. Lots of nice attention to detail in how he makes them. This is just a basic version, not one of his fancier versions. Even with this one I'm mighty impressed with the boning, stitching and how he finishes the edges.

Sam Andrews seems to be a super guy. Talking to him on the phone was a pleasure. I will be looking his way if future needs arise. Sounds like Sean Connery.

All mine are the basic leather versions, He takes pride in his work thats for sure, and a lot of thought went into his designs, the McDaniel's have rough side out to aid in staying in place, smooth leather on the inside for less wear on the guns finish, location of belt loop helps in making it thinner when inside the belt. Holsters designed for people that carry daily, I'll be ordering another holster from him in the near future, for a family member that is LE in a plainclothes unit,

pacecars

Lately I have been carrying a Wilson Combat EDC-X9 in a Milt Sparks VM2
2-B74-AC48-CB52-40-B5-BCAA-3-A80-E9940-FA6.jpg

fishnguy

Currently carrying a Ruger LCR 327 Fed. mag in a temporary De Santis E-Gat slide. Searching for a permanent holster option.

ChidJ

@pacecars does that gun feel a bit big to carry? I just ask because I like the idea of the gun, its very attractive, but it seems big in pictures to carry concealed