What Boots y’all wearing?

Bubba_1122

I wear snake boots year round. Cabelas or LaCrosse.

I wear them in warm weather for snakes. I wear them in cool weather because they're warm and comfortable.

If I need more warmth wool socks and poly liners are the ticket.

Mr Bya Lungshot

BANNED LUNATIC FRINGE
Chippawa or how ever its spelled.
Pricey but hey Im not replacing them every few years so technically they much cheaper than any pairs you can buy.
Going on what 10 years now...
Cheapest $2 pair I ever bought.
$250 new and well worth the savings over long term.
I wear them year round too.
Get u some a that!

uturn

As mentioned above...I wear boots year round!

I have all kinds of them from Irish Setter, Lacrosse to Muck to Mendl, Red Wing, Georgia, Lucesse and on and on! Different boots for different situations! I also have a real Cobbler that I have an intimate relationship with that customizes my boots...resole etc to my liking!

All I can say is boots are something that I do not spare a dime on when purchasing and taking care of them...some folks think a $100 bucks is a lot of money for a boot...not!

Good luck with your search!

goblr77

Lacrosse Grange in early season and Burly 800G Air Grip when the weather turns colder.

the Lackster

Muck field blazer fan myself. Put 23 miles on mine in 4 scouting trips. Mighty light and comfortable for a rubber boot.

Dbender

Put a couple more miles on those mucks and the inside of the heel will be worn through and eat up your foot. Then 6 mos later the rubber on bottom stiffens up and get so slick you won't be able to walk up even the slightest slope.

GRT24

I use a climber a lot when I bow hunt and I’ve been wearing my old pair of Under armor valsetz I was wear to work. Perfect climbing boots and wear like tennis shoes.

The Original Rooster

Mayor of Spring Hill
I wear my old Lacrosse lace up snake boots most of the time and some old Military surplus lined boots when it's sure enough cold and I can see where I'm putting my feet.

I am a fan of the Irish Setter Vaprtech waterproof snake boots. I got them at the start of deer season this year and I am very pleased. Massive upgrade from my $15 Game Winner rubber boots that I wore last year.

Jim Boyd

Lactosse / Muck / Cabelas

rhbama3

Administrator
Staff member
Irish Setter 17" VAptrek snake boots