What did you do mountain related today part II

chrislibby88

View attachment 1176154
Right at first lite. Stalked him as he ran and climbed trees. Eventually, he came down and offered a clean 8-10 yard shot. Didn’t go 15 yards before piling up and moaning.

Anybody know this fella? Hope he had more luck in this spot in the afternoon than I did in the am. And if you did I hope to God you had friends help for the pack out!!

View attachment 1176155
Nice work man!

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Congratulations. Way to get it done

Swampdogg

Been in the mountains the past few days , just got home to prepare for this weekend. Had a few stalks on bears , passed a few because I couldn’t judge the size , one came in and no shot opportunities, had 2 blown stalks on hogs then on my final stalk I let an arrow loose , shot felt great, found my arrow with some blood and other liquid on it (gut or liver)?? Smelled like a deer hock , no good blood found at impact or anywhere around . There was a pile of them so they went everywhere and couldn’t track the path where I thought he went because I was in a jungle. Unfortunately I couldn’t find it . Besides the last part and all the rain,I had a pretty good opening weekend. Onward and forwards.