What did you do today that’s related to deer hunting #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
The first thread capped out, keep on inspiring us by telling us what you did today related to your deer hunting.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Got some 6mm rope yesterday to use for some prussiks. Gonna make a back up line for my saddle and set up safety lines on my leaners too! I’ve never used safety lines on leaners, but if I’m using the bow, I might as well hook up while on the ground, rather than set up at the top…….8CEC0288-3A1C-4169-88EA-7FECCBA4443E.jpeg

Last edited:

dang

DANG !!!
Watched deer on the front feeder early. Headed to the airport now for work. One week in New Jersey, ugh. Pays the bills, this upcoming week I’ll just be looking at maps I suppose

slow motion

Checked cameras on back bow stand Sunday. Well the good news is my deer are still on this back stand for now the bad news after a 2 month break the hogs came back!! About 2900 pics of both.View attachment 1099692View attachment 1099693View attachment 1099694View attachment 1099695View attachment 1099696View attachment 1099697View attachment 1099698
That's a nice looking buck. That red boar looks to be pretty good size too. Maybe you can deflate a few soon. Good luck.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Closed the old thread and read this one. My timing on working food plots sucks. I should be on my tractor right now during this break in the rain.

slow motion

Loaded some stuff in the truck for a possible trip to the lease tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.