What did you do today that’s related to deer hunting #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

deast1988

Screwed my broadheads on,
Shot my bow,

10bags of fertilizer
25lbs of seed

Loaded the truck, we headed to drop a load at camp and do a evening sit.

GAbuckhunter88

Replaced straps on the last few ladder stands today, then sprayed the food plots that I bush hogged last weekend. Also spread three more tons of lime on a couple of new plots we just finished.

Will start plowing plots this week/next weekend in preparation for planting when rain/temperature look right. 197E26DC-3BCE-456F-A1E9-4D799C71046D.jpeg

dang

DANG !!!
Hung a stand behind the house. Finishing the roof on the feeder here in about 45 minutes. Did a little more work on the plot as well

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Washing clothes getting ready to go again.

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
Checking cam this Eve and pouring out feed!

Went to the gym this morning so I can look like HHH come fall! :rofl:

WishboneW

Did some more bush hogging today. The 7 foot bush hog is on the other side of the property attached to the Massey. Hooked up a fellow members’s 5 foot (with permission) to the Ford and finished the easternmost side. That extra 2 feet of equipment sure makes a difference.

Nimrod71

Today Barnie the Boykin and I walked our land line looking for deer sign. I saw plenty of tracks and several nice trails crossing the creek and going into the peanut fields. There was a nice rub on a good size post oak and I saw two nice scraps. Barnie trailed several fresh signs, I expect the deer were in the field and heard use coming and walked back into cover. There are several good places to put up stands in the bottom.

Status
Not open for further replies.