What did you do today that’s related to deer hunting #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Continuing by popular demand !!!

fatback

Spent some time weedeating around my pear, persimmon, chestnut and sawtooth a I planted last December. Also put corn in 2 feeders and got a couple of cameras out to try and get a few pictures. Probably got about 2-3 more hours of weedeating that I need to do but I gave it up today around noon (was getting awfully hot) and came home and put some ribs on the smoker for later. C721B334-853B-4DFC-A577-91558E914384.jpeg

Jim Boyd

Visited local father / son game warden crew.

Good people.

They own the propane company and also do our HVAC work.

PM’ed the ZT and put new blades on it - mowing yard at farm house this afternoon.

@zaraspook04 came down yesterday and got some corn to plant in his bird field yesterday. I missed him but my bride Jo helped him out.

He brought a great supply of peaches to us!

Jim Boyd

Spent some time weedeating around my pear, persimmon, chestnut and sawtooth a I planted last December. Also put corn in 2 feeders and got a couple of cameras out to try and get a few pictures. Probably got about 2-3 more hours of weedeating that I need to do but I gave it up today around noon (was getting awfully hot) and came home and put some ribs on the smoker for later. View attachment 1161151

Crazy production from that tree!!!!!

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Took my wife out for Thai for lunch today. Got to build up that credit with the boss so I can slip off to go deer hunting while she's busy watching football this season.

Is she of Thai descent or just fond of the food ?

ditchdoc24

Is she of Thai descent or just fond of the food ?
She's about as country as they come and just the way I like her. She just loves Thai food. Only problem is there isn't a Thai restaurant close by so we go when we have childcare for a while. Our daughter spent last night at a friend's house so we decided to take a trip to Milledgeville for Thai. There's a place in Covington but it's not as good as the one in Milledgeville.

dang

DANG !!!
Putzed around with my gear. Not much, just tryin to get back on the watch list for the new thread

SMD

Spent some time weedeating around my pear, persimmon, chestnut and sawtooth a I planted last December. Also put corn in 2 feeders and got a couple of cameras out to try and get a few pictures. Probably got about 2-3 more hours of weedeating that I need to do but I gave it up today around noon (was getting awfully hot) and came home and put some ribs on the smoker for later. View attachment 1161151
What kind of pear tree in picture?

Status
Not open for further replies.