What features would you want in a cellular camera?

sghoghunter

I read the new XB and SK have Gps? I think i read that you suspend the camera so its stays on your account but it will not bill you. You call them and tell them its stolen and if someone trys to activate it they can get the location.

Call their customer support and let me know how long you had to stay on hold

sghoghunter

If you post a problem on FB they will respond quickly . they had CSR on there pages.

Your correct. I was just making the comment about where he said if the camera got stolen you could call them. Tactacams support is very good IF you can actually get in touch with someone off of FB cause you definitely won’t get them by phone

lildorris00

I have a ridgetec and I love the feature where it sends you a pic but you can request the video if you would like. That way, you don't waste your "points" if you don't want to but if you have a pic that looks like a good buck or maybe some chasing, you can have the video sent to the app. That makes it worth it IMO

sghoghunter

I have a ridgetec and I love the feature where it sends you a pic but you can request the video if you would like. That way, you don't waste your "points" if you don't want to but if you have a pic that looks like a good buck or maybe some chasing, you can have the video sent to the app. That makes it worth it IMO

Covert does that too. I never use the video but have one set up just in case someone shows up that don’t belong

BUCKFAT

I think the Reveal XB and SK do that also.

buckpasser

To answer the OP. Pretty much the exact description of the original reveal. If the viewing screen wasn’t on the door with the camera lense, ie built like the Reveal X with a viewing screen where the X switch is, and the door seal was a smidge tighter, they would have built the best camera or all time I believe.