what is the most you have seen someone consume.....

QuakerBoy

I could probably do a 1/2 gal on a good night :huh:

HMwolfpup

There was a band i worked with that had a very large bass player. One afternoon before sound check, there were 6 pizzas delivered 5 with everything, one with just peperoni....this guy ate 4 of the ones with everything by himself, while the other 6 of us split the last two pizzas....then about 3 hours later, he decided he needed to eat before the show, so he went to Wendy's....he came back with the following

a Triple with everything
a Double with everything
a single withe everything
a large fry
a baked potato
a bowl of chili
and a large Diet coke (he was diabetic or something)

He proceeded to eat it all before the show

After the show, we ended up at waffle house and he ate again....by this point, too much had happened in the night for me to remember what he ate there, but he did eat again.

He has since had that surgery and lost about 300 pounds (no kidding).

HMwolfpup

Dawn2Dusk said:
My "LORD" that fellar was a .99 cent McDonald's sandwich snack away from a Heart Attack wasn't he???

Yep, he was close, I think that had a lot to do with his decission to have the surgery. It was strange watching him go through the recovery process, he could only eat a couple of ounces of food at a time....WAY different from the amount we were used to seeing him eat!

QuakerBoy

Guy who works here regularly will order 2 ft long hoagies and an order of cheese fries (the fries are a meal in themselves) plus a 2 ltr bottle of coke.

Man...if he'd just cut out the cheese fries he's boud to lose a few lbs. :eek:

DSGB

I finished a Ranger Burger once, but that was after a loooong day in the field.
Man, some of y'all can eat! Didn't think a person could put that much in without something comin' out first.

ncman

I once "consumed" a whole bottle of.......Oh, you are talking about eating? Nevermind then.

Eddy M.

GONetwork Member
remind me to keep up wind and in front of you guys --the exhaust fumes might be fatal----- I need my wife to read this thread I get grief from her if I get a re-order of all you can eat catfish at the local PO FOLKS

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
I gotta be honest with all of ya....ya'll are boring me:D

I enjoy a good meal....and a whole lotta food to go along with it and a whole lotta ice cream.......and a little bitty bit o beer:D

Jim

dbodkin

I can vouch for Milton's Catfish eatin :banana:
The folks at Bonners was about to ask for their money back...... :cheers:
I need someone to de-bone them for me.. Too much work.... :huh:

southernclay

coon dawg, A matzo ball is a Jewish food. Badlands doesn't exactly look Jewish to me though.

PFDR1

Raw Oysters

I ate 100 Raw Oysters in about 45 min. My daughter and her friend were shucking them and I was eating them as fast as humanly possible as part of a bet. Needless to say I felt a little green afterwards but managed to keep em down. :cheers: :huh:

bradpatt03

24!!! :hair: its really not that hard to eat A LOT for me...its just hard to eat A LOT of the same thing...and i think by about 5 cheeseburgers i'd be done...but i could start up some chicken nuggets!! :bounce:

specialk

Elliott Sadler ate.....

17 balonga burgers at one sittin' at South Boston (now Big Daddy's) Speedway.