what is the most you have seen someone consume.....

huntnnut

GONetwork Member
I've been known to throw down on some catfish myself a time or two... :bounce:

After eating all that grease, I pay for it now though... :D

Meriwether Mike

Back when I was in college at Southern Tech we had a pizza eating contest at the all you can eat pizza buffet at Village Inn Pizza. I bowed out at 18 slices, but the winner finished off 32 slices as well as adult beverages. Needless to say the other customers were not happy when the pizza would disappear as fast as they could bring them. :D

Carp

Dawn2Dusk said:
I bet 2 hours later he had a blow out on the back forty that produced a steaming puddin' pile that would make a bull calf proud to have squatted over!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Derek

This is some funny stuff... :rofl:

A teammate of mine on my college baseball team once at 32 slices of pizza at CC's pizza one time...

For myself, was probably back before Christmas, me and some buddies had a wild game cookout. 4 of us ate the following....

3 Full Deer Tenderlions
15 Quail
25 Doves
4 Geese
+all the trimmings.....
then dessert.

Talking about protein overload...

Handgunner

Y'all would know a fatboy would chime in on this one. :bounce:

Back when I was 21 we hit the Buffalo's in Woodstock for "Bash Night", I put down 82 wings and a pitcher of Miller Lite.... That's the most I've ever eaten in one sitting. And I paid for it DEARLY that night and next day... :whip:

As for "beverage" intake... Me and Jeffrey one night went on a drinking spree and kept the tabs. He drank 19 longnecks and I drank 24...

A case in about 8 hours... :crazy:

Plenty of nights we'd get tore up while riding around. The game was this -- finish off a "pony" (the lil' 10oz bottles) before the next road sign... after a night of riding around, whoa boy!

Talk about tore up from the floor up!!!

Nothing I'm proud of, but it was fun at the time.

Bucky T

GONetwork Member
Well, back in my college days my buddies decided to have a hot sauce drinking contest. There must have been 20 different kinds there. The weakest was Texas Pete and the highest rated one was called "Scorned Woman" It had a nice warning label on it.

I just had my gall bladder taken out, so I just grabbed a 12pk of Bud and sat down and watched. The rules were "Last Man Standing Wins" The participants would shoot a cap full of each hot sauce and work their way from weakest to the most insane hot of them all. Well, the winner who's name I'll keep a secret went the whole way through. There were about 12 "idiots" participating. I've never laughed so freaking hard in my life. I heard sounds I never thought would come out of a human body. There were cry's for help, desparate pleas for water, milk, beer, or anything that would sooth the burning of their gastric functions, gutteral moans, and the ever so ocassional up chucking melody outside.

That takes the cake for me. Never seen a human being consume that much hot sauce at once.

Those were the good ole days. :cheers:

Tommy

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
I ate 7 whole catfish at Catfish Hollow once, along with a big bowl of slaw and a whole bunch of fries. Was on a dare.Guy told me he could eat more fish than me. I made sure I ate one more than he did. These were pan sized fish not those little six inch things some places sell. :crazy:

Bucky T

GONetwork Member
All I can say is that everyone who participated went and bought some "Ultra Soft Charmin" and slept in the bathroom for a week!!! My roommate participated and he didn't go to class for 3 days. He was either laying in his room or sitting on the pot moaning!!!

Man, what a funny thing to watch!!! I had just gotten my gall bladder taken out so I didn't even think about participating. Greasy foods and spicy foods don't agree with me anymore after that little organ got popped out of my body. I indulge every now and then, but I'm fully prepared to pay the price afterwords!! :hair:

Tommy

Handgunner

Dawn2Dusk said:
:hair: :hair: :hair:

I have to say it... I just have too...

I bet your drawers had more skids marks than this NASCAR track!!!

After a night of eating like that, you had better think about every single POOT... I wouldn't want to put any bets on the next one being "AIR ONLY" after an intake of that many wings!!!!!

323_sept_crash_busch.jpg

I'll say this Andy... I made sure not to get far from the house that next day. :gone:

bradpatt03

my most was probably all you can eat crab night at up the creek. (i think i have a wooden leg cause i weigh 150 soakin wet) i started out with a salad and some bread...then my initial order which is about 2 lbs. i proceeded to eat 23 re-orders (2 clusters in each) needless to say i broke the record for that place and was advised i wasn't welcome back :bounce: the next week me and some guys from work got to eatin em up. 3 of us put down 200 + clusters...both times i dry heaved over the toilet for a good half hour when i got home...

on an average day tho i can wear out some food...let's see for example...

yesterday i started out with the sausage,egg,cheese combo at burger king for breakfast

stopped at qt on way home for an icee and 2 taquitos

ate lunch at subway...a 6" meatball sub and a 6" coldcut trio with chips and large drink

after class went to mcdonald's w/ friend and had 10pc nugget combo w/ fries and a side double cheeseburger.

for dinner i had a big ol steak and some home-made fries (Mmmm)

about an hour later i downed a big family sized bag of m&m's.

no wonder i'm broke all the time :huh: :bounce:

E

Etter1

I saw that asian guy on tv, he was amazing.

Once when the dining hall had all you can eat lobster tails, I ate 11 and then a bunch of shrimp and 6 halfs of snow crab.

Another time at wild wing, my buddy and I made ourselves eat 50 wings each. (Gold Rush!)

I knew a guy in high school though who went about 320 that ate 200 chicken nuggets from chik-fil-a

Handgunner

Etter1 said:
I knew a guy in high school though who went about 320 that ate 200 chicken nuggets from chik-fil-a

I could probably do that. Man I love their nuggets! That, with some polynesian sauce, and a big ol' gut buster of a sweet tea??????

:clap: :banana:

Handgunner

My "septic system" seems to be working fine................................ :bounce:

QuakerBoy

Delton said:
My "septic system" seems to be working fine................................ :bounce:

Didn't yal just have to replace the line?? :hair:

Handgunner

On that septic tank yes... but not my fault. :D

Handgunner

Dawn2Dusk said:
"The TRUTH Shall Set You Free!"
I got all the "freedom" I needed that night after Buffalos.........:eek:

QuakerBoy

hope ya had plenty of ice cream after all dem wings